left%20full_zpsrnz4b5xy.jpg

right%20full_zps7xgyqbpp.jpg

rt%20detail_zpslu7fdzqn.jpg

lt%20detail_zpsrydjnqte.jpg

20170205_100748_zpsutohqzuq.jpg

z%20-%2020170214_152104_zpsevmble0w.jpgz%20-%2020170214_152128_zpssho3tgd9.jpg

Edited by scottdm62
  • Like 1

Looking good, Scott, and SO glad to see that you ditched the Anovos Velcro and went with a much better strapping system as well as getting a new canvas belt.  It looks as if you will be (hopefully) aiming for Centurion, so here are a few suggestions..  I would raise your ABS belt until it touches the ab button plate, (or even overlaps it a bit), change out the screen in the hovi-mic tips to a wider mesh and paint the inside white, and include photos of the back of your TD.

GREAT job painting those ab plate buttons!!!

937bf96b-c7fc-45d7-ba7f-58122d15a79d_zps  5a90f01e-8e07-4139-866e-fad593b7a260_zps

• Like 1

Great looking overall build. The gray paint for your ab buttons looks really dark. Also, like Joseph mentioned, you need a pic of the attachment side of your thermal detonator. I noticed a black center to the round detail?? If that is present, that must be removed. Keep in mind that forward progress on this application will be held up until your blaster and action shots are provided.

Looking good, Scott, and SO glad to see that you ditched the Anovos Velcro and went with a much better strapping system as well as getting a new canvas belt.  It looks as if you will be (hopefully) aiming for Centurion, so here are a few suggestions..  I would raise your ABS belt until it touches the ab button plate, (or even overlaps it a bit), change out the screen in the hovi-mic tips to a wider mesh and paint the inside white, and include photos of the back of your TD.

GREAT job painting those ab plate buttons!!!

937bf96b-c7fc-45d7-ba7f-58122d15a79d_zps  5a90f01e-8e07-4139-866e-fad593b7a260_zps

Confused a bit, maybe it's too early for me, but are these suggestions for EIB improvement, or future reference for Centurion? 

With that said I will look at fixing those. However. The belt is actually set a little lower to cover up the shim I added to make the ab piece taller. It's actually covering the seem of the shim. It's hiding some ugliness.

As far as the back of the TD, here you go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6g8znXQ-O7gYU1vV3NjWTk2ZnM/view?usp=sharing 

Great looking overall build. The gray paint for your ab buttons looks really dark. Also, like Joseph mentioned, you need a pic of the attachment side of your thermal detonator. I noticed a black center to the round detail?? If that is present, that must be removed. Keep in mind that forward progress on this application will be held up until your blaster and action shots are provided.

Yes there is a light in the TD from the previous owner, that is that black spot you see. If that needs to be gone I will make it so. And the buttons may just be dark due to light. Let me see if this shows up better.

Belt adjusted as well as hopefully better color detail.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6g8znXQ-O7gZzJGTGhZRzZEOUE/view?usp=sharing

And painted over light to make solid white on TD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6g8znXQ-O7gb3BUbC1jNTZheHM/view?usp=sharing 

Edited by scottdm62

Great looking build Scott! The Hovi tips "tip" is correct for EIB. Plus the right mesh and painted white will finish that nice bucket you have there. You did great lifting the belt and still hide the shim. Well done!

Other than the blaster shots and action shots, for EIB, what further adjustments should I make while I await my blaster? <br><br>

I have made a few yesterday thanks to the feedback y'all provided.

Is it just me, or can everyone else see the images in your application. All i see are links of which i need to go into individually.

Any chance you can post the actual images instead. If google drive isnt working for you perhaps try IMGUR, no adds and easy to use once you have a play. :)

My blaster came in today. Posted left and right hand side photos. Now going tto put on armor for action shot (plus a walk around the block to get used to it).

And if it is easier change all the photos to photobucket vs links.

Edited by scottdm62
  • Like 1

I am totally in awe of the paint work you did here.  Absolutely phenomenal!!  Good looking build Scott!  Looking forward to seeing you sporting those advanced tactics badges around the forums, and of course, many thanks for doing the little bit of extra work required and applying!

• Like 2

Alright Scott Andrew or myself will be with your shortly. While you're hanging around can we get a better photo of your ab buttons, as Gaz mentioned they don't look correct.

Thank brother. 

Thanks Scott but is that grey, it looks like brown

Yes sir it is gray. I don't know why I can't get better photos. Had the same issue getting clear photos for first level submission. I'll see if I can find a better photo or use a dif camera.

Damn!!!!!! Tried to make an edit on my phone and it messed everything up!!!! I'm never going to get EIB!!!! :6:

Let me know if I need to resubmit everything AGAIN :56pullhair:

Edited by scottdm62