Just another F-11D blaster build

If you are reading this, you may have noticed Photobucket has broken the links to my photos, as with everyone else using their free account. I have since deleted my account and I don't think I will re-upload the photos in the thread here. if you like, my build thread can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/tennant.lim/media_set?set=a.10154113391975974.1073741864.606335973&type=3

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2018 at 12:41 AM, TheDon said:

seriously impressed by this build. 

Question on the print files, on the rail with the two tear drops , are the tear drops printed seperatly on the big blaster? I had support issues on the regular f11d so they are not perfect

Thanks Joe. Is this what you mean?

20170115-081930-cropped.jpg

Edited by tennantlim

• 1 year later...
On 4/25/2019 at 8:37 PM, CableGuy said:

Hi Tennant,

I hope you are well.

I'm gutted to see that your image links have gone. :blush: I can no longer drool over your amazing blaster. :-(

Best wishes,

Dan

Hi Dan! I've been well thank you. I hope you've been well too. 

I fixed the images! Hope they are useful for new builders out there. As an added bonus, here's how it looks like attached to the thigh armor;

DSCF1906.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

Edited by tennantlim
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Just a quick note: the Heavy version of the F-11D (with the tactical stock) isn't supposed to be mountable to the thigh rig. In fact the originals don't even have the bracket for that purpose.

11157410.jpg

Nonetheless, I can't deny how cool the two pictures you posted are!

22 minutes ago, The5thHorseman said:

Just a quick note: the Heavy version of the F-11D (with the tactical stock) isn't supposed to be mountable to the thigh rig. In fact the originals don't even have the bracket for that purpose.

11157410.jpg

Nonetheless, I can't deny how cool the two pictures you posted are!

You're right. I've never seen those blasters mounted on their thighs, but we thought it was fun to take some photos to demonstrate its (probably) intended purpose.