Devil Women Destroy Collectible Stormtrooper

Ironclaw

That was tough to watch, really tough. Needless to say, she'd be dropped like a bad habit & sued for every penny her and her friends including the one behind the camera don't have.

Oh by the way, thanks for the publicly-available evidence tape, dear. It'll make demonstrating your twisted mindset that much easier. Lesson learned.

Note to self: If I'm going to do something that can have negative reprecussions later, at least have the good sense not to videotape myself doing it.

Note to female troopers: If you're seeking revenge against a jerk boyfriend, better to mess with his mind than with his stuff. It tends to be more effective, more satisfying, and the subtlety lends itself to a level of plausible deniability.

This is wrong in every way.

Those girls are amazingly stupid and indeed, silly. They must have had quite a few drinks cause all they say is pretty much crap.

On another note though. Al lot of collectors won't let their girlfriend/wife know the value of their collectible. I'm on Rebelscum and so many guys hides boxes as they come in .. or hide the price or devaluate them in fear of being flamed. That may explain the "I think it's worth about 100 bucks!" Still doesn't justify the act though.

On another note, and I thought that was pretty funny, is the comment BELOW the video. It says something like:

"[...] decided to destroy his most prized possession -- a scout Stormtrooper figure. [...] ringleader is even so dumb as to call the figure a "snowtrooper"." Well I have some news buddy, you just called the thing a scout Stormtrooper, don't laugh at the girl calling it a snowtrooper.

That was pretty dumb if you ask me! ;)

Ten Things not to mess with and why, Writen by Me.

1. Collectables, be they baseball cards or Star Wars, that pointless cheap looking object could very well buy you that ring, so don't destroy it.

2. The Car, it may look like crap but we'll still insist it's a diamond in the rough.

3. Our Hobbies, if you wreck that we'll make you miserable through sheer boredom.

4. The Computer, yeah we spend a lot of time on it but if you took it away, that "me time" you were planning on having? yeah... kiss it goodbye.

5. The Tools, ok i know i bought the table saw last year and still have not used it yet, but i've got plans!

6. My Stormtrooper Armor, just don't even THINK about it.

7. Our Ratty Looking Clothes, ok so the jeans are starting to wear a hole in the crotch and the image on the shirt is faded and sports holes in places like the arm pit and belly, Throwing that stuff away is like us throwing away your old purse, it looks and smells funny, but damn it's got memories.

8. The TV, because you'll miss oprah and dr. phil too...

9. The Bathroom, i don't know about you, but i don't want to "go" in some place that makes me feel like i'm using Jane Austen's bathroom... and whats with that potpourri doll?!?!

10. Our Friends, ok so their obnoxious, so that one guy always clogs the toilet, so that guy always makes a pass at your friends, you're the one who said i needed to bond more with your father.

i'm praying that the guy was in on this, and that there was a fault with the product, as Sideshow tell you to destroy the faulty item and send in pics before they can send out the new one to you.

if this isn't the case then she should be dragged behind a car, over broken glass then given a vinegar bath.

i'm praying that the guy was in on this, and that there was a fault with the product, as Sideshow tell you to destroy the faulty item and send in pics before they can send out the new one to you.

if this isn't the case then she should be dragged behind a car, over broken glass then given a vinegar bath.

Sadly i don't think the guy was in on it, looking at the collection he has, and how much time and effort was spent on the display and collection, i'd say he's a guy that knows the value of his goods and totally would not be cool with that.

I think someone on the 501st forum mentioned thinking they heard something on the RPF about this being a clever way to video-document the destruction of a defective product in order to get a replacement from Sideshow. They thought it was telling that she didn't destroy the bike too.

I hope that's the case.

Phil

Perhaps she should have told him to wait to propose until he had a ring for her, if it was that big of a deal? Also, I would have thought that his going to Las Vegas and to strip clubs would have come up somewhere during the length of their relationship? :rolleyes:

As to her wanton and premeditated destruction of his property...yeah. First of all, WHY would you create evidence of yourself breaking the law? Second, if you are so immature and petty that you will destroy your loved one's possessions to "teach him a lesson," then you are obviously not mature enough to get married. Yes, he could probably stand to grow up a little too, but she accepted his proposal...so she either knew what he was like and said yes, or else she didn't know what he was like and therefore should not have accepted until she knew him better.

Smitty, you're right, this woman SHOULD be kicked in the groin ;) .

What a horrible person. I hope she never finds a man who will put up with this type of crap, but knowing our society, she probably will......... <_<

Well, I've been confirmed from another source that this is indeed a fake.

With Sideshow policy of "please destroy the prop, and send a proof of it", that was it for this biker character. I guess the character was the defect in this case, and not the bike.

This is an original way of doing it ..

I bet the owner of the collection was the one behind the camera ;)

Still, it's interesting to know how you guys would torture the girls if this was indeed for real! D

Well, I've been confirmed from another source that this is indeed a fake.

With Sideshow policy of "please destroy the prop, and send a proof of it", that was it for this biker character. I guess the character was the defect in this case, and not the bike.

This is an original way of doing it ..

I bet the owner of the collection was the one behind the camera ;)

Still, it's interesting to know how you guys would torture the girls if this was indeed for real! D

ha, i was right all along. :P

I'm glad it was a joke.

That girl better be careful, she may run into a SW fan in mall and receive a coke to the face...

The irony of the youtube and myspace your face is know public and known.... unlike email

women spent years fighting for equality, that now gives us the right to call them names without it being offensive.

it also means we don't have to help them when they struggle to carry something heavy. :D

Hmmm. Fake or not, I found this most disturbing not because of the destruction of the "toys" but because of the gender-bashing going on. Dunno 'bout anyone else, but I think that's a bigger problem than broken toys.

I think a vengeful boyfriend destroying one of our female member's prized collectibles, Star Wars or no, would have gotten the same reaction. Actually I know it does, based on the reactions to this incident I've read from the female 501st members on the Legion board. It has less to do with gender-bashing, more to do with lack of respect for your significant other's stuff.