Unique memeories

TK.08

I am new to trooping, but have been an organizer of a few charity events, which lead me into the whole "If you can't beat em...Join em" world.

Last year during one of my events I held a Star Wars day complete with Star Wars prop Museum, R2 D2 running around meeting the fans, and a whole cast of characters.  The group took advantage of their surroundings and without my knowledge, filmed this short Fan Film which I would love to share the link to for your enjoyment.  When I found out Darth Vader was coming, I wanted to get a unique picture which I will share as well.

This lead to my idea of starting a thread for everyone to share their unique memories with everyone.  Unique photo's videos or stories that made a certain troop memorable.  We know when we are trooping, we get to make a lot of people's day by posing for pictures, etc. but we don't always get to share what made our days in costume.

I would love to share with everyone a link to the  following fan filmed shot at my restaurant, while I was camping out on the roof for a week in Winnipeg, MB.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBsbwOV-zIY

post-29770-0-95891900-1485720256_thumb.jpg