Hero build submission passed

RLH2515

Way to go, Robert!! Always great to see another Hero build... next up, EIB and then Centurion! :jc_doublethumbup:

I always build to centurion. Just gotta send in those pictures. Your hand plates on there also :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where does the bottom of the front of the thigh amor sit in relation to your knee cap? Do they end above your knee cap? I am trying to bring my thigh armor up, since the bottoms are below my knee cap and can't put my calf armor on, until i raise the thigh armor.

where does the bottom of the front of the thigh amor sit in relation to your knee cap? Do they end above your knee cap? I am trying to bring my thigh armor up, since the bottoms are below my knee cap and can't put my calf armor on, until i raise the thigh armor.

mine sits just above the kneecap. I made and adjustable garter to hold them up so I can adjust to make it fit perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure your cod is as high and tight as possible. Then snug the thighs as high and tight as possible. If it still hangs below knee...Time to trim. Not being able to walk properly is dangerous.