TK - 62000 Reporting

Here is some fan fiction mixed with facts for the Story for Tk-62000, hope you enjoy.

----Begin transmission----
Now that I am part of the Empire let me tell you my story.
I was born on Lothal in 3253 LY on the Easthills. My father work for BlasTech in the engineering department and my mother was, well, a mom. Growing up I watched with admiration the cadets of The Academy for Young Imperials and dreamed of the day I could don the uniform.

In school I was fairly athletic playing Gav-Ball on the Saber-Cats. It was during this time I fell helplessly in love with my wife. Funny how love makes you forget your childhood dreams of grandeur, but it did and I was happy. Together we spawned 2 wonderful children, future Gav-ball stars if I have my way.

Life goes on as we found our niche on Lothal. The year was 3277 LY, I was enjoying a modest pay at the same BlasTech factory my father worked at. My father was working on some secret project for BlasTech off planet. The sad part is he had been unable to communicate with the family during his time away. Then came the transmission through the loud speakers at the factory, “Due to setback in R&D, all lines will temporary shut down………” I’ll be honest I didn’t listen to the rest as I was now thinking about how I was going to feed my family.

On the way home I stopped by mothers as I have been known to do from time to time to get some home baked cookies and pies for the grandkids, and to tell mom the bad news and get some comforting from my mother. I got there and there were no cookies, no pies only the sound of silence and sobbing. I go towards the sound of the sobbing only to see mother sitting in front of a hologram of some, what looks like a higher up commander of the Imperial army. As I get closer the hologram was stuck in a loop of “We are sorry for your loss…..We are sorry for your loss…”. I took one look into my mother’s eyes and knew right away that dad was gone. Talk about a day going from bad to Bantha Fodder in seconds. As I comforted mom and she comforted me she began to tell me about the rest of the message. She told me of a massive space station that father was stationed on and that it was attacked by radical terrorist trying to bring down the Empire and instill a dummy government. It was this moment where I remembered my childhood ambitions of grandeur. It was this moment my Journey to the Legion began.

As I walked home to see the wife and the children, the hatred and revenge kept flowing through my head. I stopped being a loving husband, son and father and could only think of enacting revenge on the terrorist moof-milkers. I told my wife and children of my plans to join the Imperial Army the next day. They encouraged me to go in the memory of grandfather.

As I approached the enlistment station the next day I found myself thinking of all the days as a kid where father would practice Gav-ball with me, the look on his face when we won the championship. Then every time I would start to think of the good times, it would be replaced by my grieving mothers face and that damn loop “We are sorry for your loss….”. Every day, these images would occur thus keeping me on track to enact revenge and serve the Empire in wiping out, what I came to find out, the Rebel scum.

After hard work, dedication and resolve, today I have graduated to the ranks of the 501st. The birth of TK-62000 has occurred and Rebels beware, with my faceless brother we intend to wipe you from the face of the galaxy.

-----End Transmission----- 

• Like 1