Future AT-ST driver in progress

camroc13

Hey what's up! My name is Cormac and I joined the FISD to look at and maybe become a Storm trooper (in the future.) I am 18 years old and I am working on joining the 501st as a AT-ST driver (It's cheaper and will be easier to carry around since I'll be going to college soon.) I know I want to eventually make a armored costume for the 501st but for now it's time for me to become a chicken leg driver! Hoorah! Anyways might as well post my progress here (and yes before anyone ask I did already join the ACD.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by camroc13
  • Like 1

Trying on the suit it actually fits pretty well. I ordered an extra small from them after measuring myself I was between an XXsmall and an Xsmall but I decided to go with the slightly bigger size. (Yeah if you couldn't tell I'm not a very big guy. :lol: ) b37611d547a509254b023a9962d22a69.png3b6dda4b6c4f290e0734357c6785d8f8.pnge7bd65b92c7edd672ced690370d4bf2d.png

I decided to go with embroidered patches instead of vinyl after to talking to a few people about it, embroidered last a lot longer than vinyl does and in my opinion looks a lot better. I love how the patch looks on the jumpsuit!

ff315bbbb1b2865659110e46ef7cf6bd.png

For the belt, the belt and buckle are great quality! The belt is made out of leather and has the wampawear logo engraved on the back. The only problem it is that it's HUGE! I will definitely have to modify it so that I can get it to fit me. As for the buckle, it looks really amazing. It is made out of a nice durable metal and is super shiny and reflective.

8b2e0dccf0a25eac5c2c569ae5e50c89.jpg907ad329c3c8eb4f91fdf5eb7ac5f5c1.png423565c6b9f3e06e98844eb8be66973f.jpg92887aac51d36bde6a7b2f30fcd986d7.jpg

Hello camroc! You're looking good, but this is an ACD build. Why not join us on the ACD forums?

http://forum.armoredcavalry.net/

I'm an approved AT-ST driver myself. :D

Yeah I have already joined the ACD you can see my build thread there to if you want. It's under the AT-ST but I wanted to join some of the other detachments as well incase I want to make a costume from that detachment in the future.

• Like 2

• 6 years later...