Celebration 2017 T-shirt design contest!

justjoseph63

On 2/22/2017 at 4:53 PM, RoboTrooper said:

Only had few hours to put something together for you all. Nothing to crazy, just simple and clean. Three colors on back. The front I will leave up to you but I like this one. Hope its ok for you guys!

-----------------

Oh, and I don't know why the pics wouldn't show here. It's been a long day :)

Nice traditional look with a kick. Nice job  :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 5

On 2/8/2017 at 8:14 AM, Pretzel said:

----------

New design, and this will be the one I will submit if I am allowed to only submit one. (I like this as a patch). Thoughts? 

I could have that one tattooed on my chest! Wicked design!

I'm nitpicking but if you could remove the return edge at the wrist on the right arm, and fix the area that should be black between the shoulder bell and biceps on the left arm, you would achieve perfection to me.

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 7

I'm nitpicking but if you could remove the return edge at the wrist on the right arm, and fix the area that should be black between the shoulder bell and biceps on the left arm, you would achieve perfection to me.

:laugh1:  :laugh1:  :laugh1:

• Like 4

On 2/22/2017 at 4:53 PM, RoboTrooper said:

Only had few hours to put something together for you all. Nothing to crazy, just simple and clean. Three colors on back. The front I will leave up to you but I like this one. Hope its ok for you guys!

------------------

Oh, and I don't know why the pics wouldn't show here. It's been a long day :)

Just a thought, if we go with a Celebration logo just on the back and the FISD logo on the front, maybe the front logo could also add a scroll or something across the badge saying 'Celebration Orlando' or something to make that shirt stand out from a standard FISD shirt. However, i would not be opposed to having the same logo on the back and smaller on the front.

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 5

I could have that one tattooed on my chest! Wicked design!

Get out ;)

Edited by Pretzel
  • Like 4

Alright, stop already!!!, where do you guys get off designing such incredible logos, I am going to be a very poor man for a very long time,I want em all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

On 2/23/2017 at 4:39 AM, wingnut65 said:

Just a thought, if we go with a Celebration logo just on the back and the FISD logo on the front, maybe the front logo could also add a scroll or something across the badge saying 'Celebration Orlando' or something to make that shirt stand out from a standard FISD shirt. However, i would not be opposed to having the same logo on the back and smaller on the front.

Try this for thought. Added it to the front but center chest and not left. This would leave room on either side for name tags and what not. I know this is on a white tee, but it would also look good on a light grey, ice grey. Not any heather or sport greys. I like the clean look myself. :) Oh and yes, I fixed the error in spelling that spell check missed "1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment"! 

-----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 2

Alright, stop already!!!, where do you guys get off designing such incredible logos, I am going to be a very poor man for a very long time,I want em all.

Me too!!!! I need to take out a loan if this keeps up!!!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 3:38 AM, Johnny Cab said:

Here is my submission.

----------------

My signature has better things to do than sit here and let you read it.

Cool - i believe this year is Celebration VII 

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 3:38 AM, Johnny Cab said:

*Updated* Here is my submission:

--------------

My signature has better things to do than sit here and let you read it.

I was incorrect - you are correct. its #8 :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 1