TK-10998 requesting ANH stunt centurion status (Anovos) [303]

Tk10998

Name: Enrico Ercole

Legion ID: TK-10998

Forum Name: tk10998

Garrison: Italica

URL EIB Status: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40064-tk-10998-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-anovos-674/

Armor: Anovos

Helmet: Anovos

Blaster: Doopydoo's Kit

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Boots: hand made

Neck Seal: Anovos

Holster: Anovos

Belt: Anovos + home made canvas part

Hand Plates: justjoseph63

2yn175u.jpg

This is the new photo of the back as the adjustments that you have told me to EIB status
10z61wx.jpg

rtpa45.jpg

2aetbtk.jpg

2je4fnq.jpg

aau24m.jpg

2zxsc2p.jpg

302waqx.jpg

azba1e.jpg

vra2w2.jpg

2zs8bcz.jpg

33b1lah.jpg

b7jfns.jpg

lgknd.jpg

302qvpf.jpg

muy8as.jpg

vi2uso.jpg

x58aix.jpg

2exajdh.jpg

2uffvpv.jpg

xqci6d.jpg

6gfs4o.jpg

28iafza.jpg

15649wx.jpg

2ngxydy.jpg

14bpxlh.jpg

3txnb.jpg

20qklrd.jpg

15717gz.jpg

32zn8rb.jpg

10cuid2.jpg

35i56bp.jpg

34t4ze8.jpg

rsrm93.jpg

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looking sharp, Enrico!  It may be the photograph, but it appears that the rear sight on your E-11 is on backwards...the side with the ridges needs to face the rear.  If this is the case, you will need to fix that.  I did the exact same thing and it is an easy 10 minute fix. If you need any help just PM me and I will show you how I did it.  (BTW, those hand plates were made by me, not TM).

• Like 1

OPS Sorry!!!!!!!! What signs should I put?

I've copied form for my request and has remained a wrong name. Sorry

I write you a MP for blast. THX

Edited by Tk10998

Hey Enrico, thank you for your Centurion application, let's get started.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the Centurion required components. Andrew and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to level 3 Centurion. Excellent work!!     

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor because at Centurion we want you to look your best. We have a couple suggestions that when you get a moment we encourage you to fix. One being the Hovi tip screens, the mesh should be a bit heavier. We've been encouraging others to replace the screens with something more accurate. While in the area the V-coder paint lines could stand to be cleaned up a bit also, they're a bit soft and finally it appears you may have uses "V" head screws on your Thermal Detonator. Though you did use flat head they should be the domed flat head type.

That's it. Great job on your build overall. Now get out there represent your garrison and the Empire the newest Centurion   :salute: 

Hey Enrico, thank you for your Centurion application, let's get started.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the Centurion required components. Andrew and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to level 3 Centurion. Excellent work!!     

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor because at Centurion we want you to look your best. We have a couple suggestions that when you get a moment we encourage you to fix. One being the Hovi tip screens, the mesh should be a bit heavier. We've been encouraging others to replace the screens with something more accurate. While in the area the V-coder paint lines could stand to be cleaned up a bit also, they're a bit soft and finally it appears you may have uses "V" head screws on your Thermal Detonator. Though you did use flat head they should be the domed flat head type.

That's it. Great job on your build overall. Now get out there represent your garrison and the Empire the newest Centurion   :salute: 

GREAT to see you made it, Enrico, and welcome to the rank of Centurion!!  I hope you will stress to your fellow members in the Italian Garrison to follow in your foot boot steps!

• Like 1