A Film By Stormtroopers For Stormtroopers

Troopscoop

The rebels helped too :)

Not affiliated with 501st/Rebel Legion but unofficially had a lot of help from our Southern California Garrison members.

I'm tired of seeing us die so easily against people like Captain Auto Aim in Rogue One or baton twirling Ip Man. This is just a teaser, but I'm gonna start pushing more content geared towards "clone wars" type stories for our Imperial enforcers. It'll be an anthology of sorts, focusing on different detachment types like scouts, sandies, shore, etc.

• Like 4

Thanks. You are 100% correct that in ANH stormtroopers were actually outstanding marksman, who were ordered to let the princess escape. In ESB you can clearly see they were not to be messed with, and guided Luke to Vader. It was only in ROTJ that Lucas wanted a kid-friendly, happy ending where no one dies, etc. that it began to be a bit of a joke. In the NT, the clones & troopers were also extremely aggressive and were good marksman.

I hope this is the beginning the end of the bad meme of TK's not being able to hit anything, which unfortunately is encouraged by some members of the 501st (shame on them) for laughs, as if TK's are clowns.

• Like 6

Thanks. You are 100% correct that in ANH stormtroopers were actually outstanding marksman, who were ordered to let the princess escape. In ESB you can clearly see they were not to be messed with, and guided Luke to Vader. It was only in ROTJ that Lucas wanted a kid-friendly, happy ending where no one dies, etc. that it began to be a bit of a joke. In the NT, the clones & troopers were also extremely aggressive and were good marksman.

I hope this is the beginning the end of the bad meme of TK's not being able to hit anything, which unfortunately is encouraged by some members of the 501st (shame on them) for laughs, as if TK's are clowns.

Really?  :D

IMG-20170117-WA0000_zpssrttieh4.jpg