DXistenz

Hello from PA

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am not in the 501st yet but I am working on it. I am currently build an E-11 Blaster right now then I plan to start on my armor, hopefully soon. I am currently in school for Radiological sciences (X-Ray Tech). I have seen a lot of good tricks for building props on different sites some from here. So thank you again for having me.

Welcome to the FISD Jesse! Check out the Getting Started section. It's in the Recruits area. Good Luck Future Trooper!

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to sign up for your local Garrison as well! Www.501stgarrisoncarida.org.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am in Cranberry TWP, I also just completed the application for the 501st Garrison Carida.

Edited by DXistenz

Welcome on board!  Best wishes on getting your armor together, it can be a challenge but it's rewarding!

Hello,

You will enjoy this process.  It can feal a little daunting at first, but we are all here to help.  Just start simple.  

I recommend starting with this forum: http://www.whitearmo...ead-this-first/ it will get you going in the right direction.

If you want to see some of the builds people are currently doing then you can check out this forum: http://www.whitearmo...stunt-and-hero/ There are some great step by step build threads in this forum.

Also, everyone on these forums are extremely helpful, just ask.

Good luck