Rouge One Death Trooper

ForeverWild

Hey guys, looking to start this build I was going to attempt a FOTK but I've changed my mind, I am now stuck with a Kb props kit (Great Kit btw) but as far as a death trooper kit i saw Jimmiroquai is doing a DT kit. Anyone have experience with this group? He sent me a picture also would you guys know if his is 501st approved? Would also appreciate other suggestions if you know or dealt with other sellers. 

Hey guys, looking to start this build I was going to attempt a FOTK but I've changed my mind, I am now stuck with a Kb props kit (Great Kit btw) but as far as a death trooper kit i saw Jimmiroquai is doing a DT kit. Anyone have experience with this group? He sent me a picture also would you guys know if his is 501st approved? Would also appreciate other suggestions if you know or dealt with other sellers.

Hi mate. The CRL for the Death Trooper has not been approved yet so the simply answer is no. However, Jim's armour is probably one of the most accurate sculpted armour sets out there at the moment.

For information the draft CRL is currently available on the Spec Ops Detachment forum :)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk