Thermal detonator for jedi different from anh/esb?

Hello,

Quick question for those in the know. I am having one hell of a time trying to find if there are any major differences between the dets. I am building a tkc and going for centurion, CRL says correct style jedi cannister. What is a correct style for jedi. I see some that look different but none difinitive between the movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.dihmLMy.jpg  This is from the crl although it is anh thermal det.   uVbcd17.jpgThis is a screen used anh.....O9s1cxR.jpgThis pic from jedi...they look the same to me

Just to be clear - ROTJ detonators are different from ANH and ESB. The control panel is visibly different and has two stacked washers instead of one on ANH and the ribbed detail has 6 ribs instead of 7 on ANH. Also notable is the screw heads in between the ribs on the ROTJ panel. The belt clips are notably thinner and attached closer together on the ROTJ.

Good textual description Paul! :duim: Yes, there are a ton of CRL clean-up that is getting queued up, and this is one of them. Since we used ROTJ as the base for both the TK Commander & Incinerator Trooper CXRL's, any mistakes on ROTJ are carried over. That said, if anyone wants to help donate & photoshop out new pix, now is a great time to volunteer. :)