Hearing/Speaker Kit Advice

Hey guys, I have my ANH stunt helmet and I am looking at getting a speaker set up and maybe a hearing set up. I already have a dual fan cooling kit from Ukswrath.

I am just looking for some feedback to what everyone is using and how well they like it. I was looking at uks hovi speaker set (option 8), but had someone from my garrison say they needed to use another amp on his belt to be heard at all at any larger troops.

If anyone has some recommendations or feedback no what they currenlty use that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey guys, I have my ANH stunt helmet and I am looking at getting a speaker set up and maybe a hearing set up. I already have a dual fan cooling kit from Ukswrath.

I am just looking for some feedback to what everyone is using and how well they like it. I was looking at uks hovi speaker set (option 8), but had someone from my garrison say they needed to use another amp on his belt to be heard at all at any larger troops.

If anyone has some recommendations or feedback no what they currenlty use that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I am using ukswraths hovi mics and amp and built my own hearing assist from Canakit amp boards. Sound level isn't like an Aker, but no one has a problem hearing me, unless I guess I was across a noisy room.

https://vimeo.com/199097421

a351469f7f584dfcd54ba27b654b1f1e.jpg4977330ccbf6bd5f4566607046c57cdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk