Radio Silence from Gio?

I ordered the boots I need from Gio on Halloween night and since then he hasn't given me any update or responded to the few messages I sent. Any one else having this issue? 

That's pretty much been his M.O. since I've been around.  Did you order through this site or somewhere else?

I ordered the boots I need from Gio on Halloween night and since then he hasn't given me any update or responded to the few messages I sent. Any one else having this issue?

I had this same problem and when he did reply he said my item was shipped. I waited three weeks no tracking number no replies. I messaged him again at which time he sends me a picture of my package sitting on his workbench. It took me almost 6 months to get my package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this same problem and when he did reply he said my item was shipped. I waited three weeks no tracking number no replies. I messaged him again at which time he sends me a picture of my package sitting on his workbench. It took me almost 6 months to get my package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh that isn't giving me much confidence. I so glad I didn't wait for them to get approved. 

Is it worth reporting yet? IDK at what point I should give up and report him/try to get my money back. Damn me wanting the CRL shoes! 

Not exactly saying you should report him.

I would request assistance with getting in touch with him.  Let them know your situation.  They can assist greatly.  I have done this before and it really helped.

Not exactly saying you should report him.

I would request assistance with getting in touch with him.  Let them know your situation.  They can assist greatly.  I have done this before and it really helped.

Where do i find the contact info for the FISD officers?

Where do i find the contact info for the FISD officers?

At the top of the window, there is a Contact Us tab.

Click on that and put in your information.  That is the official way to do it.  If you do not get an answer in a couple of days, let me know and I will have someone contact you directly.

At the top of the window, there is a Contact Us tab.

Click on that and put in your information.  That is the official way to do it.  If you do not get an answer in a couple of days, let me know and I will have someone contact you directly.

Oy I didn't even see it up there. Message sent! Hopefully this can get taken care of. Thanks for the assistance. 

• Like 1

If you ordered through FB, you're likely on your own.  FISD won't be able to get involved.  I'm on staff with another Detachment, and he is not allowed to sell on our forums for this very reason.

His website wasn't as good as it is now back then and didn't have the boots listed. Hopefully they will still be able to help. I had so many people give him a good reference too. Now I'm bummed. 

• 4 weeks later...

Gio is like Dan Laws - great stuff but you will wait forever and there is no communication. All we can do is to allow people to share experiences, but given that he does not sell here there is not really much else we can do.

One of the key reasons for detachments to exist is the dissemination and capture of transparent, objective information. So, the hopefully at least we can have aware buyers...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...