Neck Seal

Just about to order armor and have been going over all of the extras and I saw this while looking for undersuit options.

https://www.amazon.com/Stormtrooper-Trooper-Deluxe-Ribbed-Accessories/dp/B015IHEBV8

I like the look of ANOVOS rubber gasket but can understand it being uncomfortable. This one is Leather (Pleather?) so it might have a similar look, but the comfort of fabric.

Any info - suggestions appreciated.

Looks okay, but the neck seal comes to personal taste from what I've gathered. I'll be making my own when it gets closer to BBB time. Plus I'm still tossing around closure ideas for it.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I personally would steer clear of that one, Dave.  It doesn't look "breathable", and you could end up sweating like crazy, even in cooler weather.  I suggest getting one of Darman's neck seals.  They are made to order for your neck size, available with either Velcro or zipper closure, ( I suggest Velcro) are top quality, and the customer service is great!  I own a couple, and love em'!

Here is a link to the sales thread... photos can be seen about 10 posts down.  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21385-darmans-neck-seals/?hl=%2Bdarman+%2Bneck+%2Bseals

• Like 2

I personally would steer clear of that one, Dave. It doesn't look "breathable", and you could end up sweating like crazy, even in cooler weather. I suggest getting one of Darman's neck seals. They are made to order for your neck size, available with either Velcro or zipper closure, ( I suggest Velcro) are top quality, and the customer service is great! I own a couple, and love em'!

Here is a link to the sales thread... photos can be seen about 10 posts down. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21385-darmans-neck-seals/?hl=%2Bdarman+%2Bneck+%2Bseals

Darman's neck seals are great.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Hi Hankey I was wondering did you end up getting that neck seal from Amazon. I came across it myself and it has good reviews and it's a great price. I haven't found any info on that neckseal on this forum yet so I was curious if you got it.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, vinyl/pleather neck seals can make you sweat like there's no tomorrow.  I used an Anovos seal once and was miserable after an hour in the Florida sun.  Besides being "breathable", Darman's are made to order with either Velcro or zipper closures, and are also 10 bucks less than those.  Plus, the back is higher than the front, which helps cover the back of your neck better so people can't see your skin when you look down.

• Like 1