I scored a SCREEN USED C-38!! WOO HOO!!!

Stomper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o you would actually USE these? :o This is a total display piece only. It is looking to be the center of my collection.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You mean... all 135 centers of your collection? (see interest list) B)

Ā 

Ā 

How would I configure a fan system to cool it down when I use it?

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry, no technical support is being offered on these, even if you are on the list for 65 of them. ^_^

I want mine numbered to make it collectible as well. I was just telling my wife today that I would love to find a nice casting of a C-38 since I'd have to sell my home to get an original.

Tony , great find !! There are a group of my squad mates looking at the screen now , and they are all interested . I believe the bank job is being planned even as I type . How ,many of these little beauties can you fit on a pallet , and what would the postage cost ( overnight if possible) be ? Thanks mate :)

I want mine numbered to make it collectible as well. I was just telling my wife today that I would love to find a nice casting of a C-38 since I'd have to sell my home to get an original.

Ā 

Ā 

Well Terrell, you get the numbers 1 - 235 reserved for you list! :lol:

Ā 

Tony , great find !! There are a group of my squad mates looking at the screen now , and they are all interested . I believe the bank job is being planned even as I type . How ,many of these little beauties can you fit on a pallet , and what would the postage cost ( overnight if possible) be ? Thanks mate :)

Ā 

Dave, I'll send you 1,000 of them next week (PM on it's way with my PP info), and I'll try to smugle another 2,500 through customs with me in August on my way to Melbourne! Didn't AUS ban all dispenser replicas? ;)

Dave, I'll send you 1,000 of them next week (PM on it's way with my PP info), and I'll try to smugle another 2,500 through customs with me in August on my way to Melbourne! Didn't AUS ban all dispenser replicas? ;)

Thankfully , Our CO has been working with the Police Prohibited Items Dept , and as long as we have the paper work done correctly , and have the proper dispenser locker ( Australian Standards AS 2993/27/DL ) , we can own , but not display such items .

screenshot

Ā 

Ā 

What a find! To think I have seen the movie a gazillion times and never spotted the C-38. A couple should look good nestled in my lightsaber and Star Wars books collections. :D

I know I put my name down on the list but I don't actually have any money. Can you send them to me anyway? I promise I'll pay you when I get a job. Which I really will soon but I had to sell all my stuff to get a #1 limited edition comic of George Burns. But them my Mom made me return it - stupid 'rents!

Well... He sold me the supposed original molds and now claim that I recast him but I AM THE ONLY ONE with the original molds that touched the insides of the 30 year old screen used prop. My molds still have the impression of a wookie hair stuck to the original C-38 by none other than Chewbacca himself. Stomper wont admit it but this is true....

Tape dispenser... it's TOTALLY AUTHENTIC and the ONLY original in existence (I can prove it). All the other ones that are out there are meat socks, and ONLY I own the original!!

Ā 

Ā 

First of all, this little known FACT... the screen used C-38 is SYMMETRICAL, is "officially" called a "Desk Dispenser", and it DOES NOT have soft lines! ;)

Ā 

"I'm picking up your sarcasm."

Ā 

"That's because I'm laying it on you pretty thick."

Thankfully , Our CO has been working with the Police Prohibited Items Dept , and as long as we have the paper work done correctly , and have the proper dispenser locker ( Australian Standards AS 2993/27/DL ) , we can own , but not display such items .

Ā 

Ā 

Well as long as you particular State Premier rubber stamps it... maybe grease his/her palm with a $50 note it should fly OK! ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What a find! To think I have seen the movie a gazillion times and never spotted the C-38. A couple should look good nestled in my lightsaber and Star Wars books collections. :D

Ā 

Ā 

I have a better idea... you could nestle your light saber collection amongst the (oh lets say) 125 copies you're on the list for!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know I put my name down on the list but I don't actually have any money. Can you send them to me anyway? I promise I'll pay you when I get a job. Which I really will soon but I had to sell all my stuff to get a #1 limited edition comic of George Burns. But them my Mom made me return it - stupid 'rents!

Ā 

Ā 

Well, Paul... since you ARE a Legal-Eagle... I think you should file a lawsuit against your mom and get a court order directing her to pay for the 77 copies you are now on the hook for! :duim:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

will you accept a kidney. my girlfriend has one she doesn't need.

Ā 

i'd glady swap it for a cast C-38.

Ā 

Well, OK... even though I already have 23 kidney's taken from inmates in Chinese prisons, I guess I could help you out... I'll PM you my info!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wow, can't wait to get mine Stomper! :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You may have to wait a bit... I just fried my first mold with all the pulls I just took off it!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

** CLAP CLAP ** nice one guys ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(In a distinct Elvis dialect) Thank you, thank you very much!! B)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know I am a little late but....

Ā 

Stomper, I will require eleventeen please.

Ā 

I can only send certified check by runner

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wooooooowwww....... Eleventeen!! If this keeps going I'll be able to afford my own barrel of oil!!

Ā 

Hi Stomper what would you take for the original?

Ā 

if this may be an inconveniece, I am prepared to compensate you. Shall we say one million American dollars?

Ā 

I would need to see the COA for the LFL dust though.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well, I'd ask for the crown jewels, but since Charles will need them in a few years at his coronation... I'll take payment in barrels of oil!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well... He sold me the supposed original molds and now claim that I recast him but I AM THE ONLY ONE with the original molds that touched the insides of the 30 year old screen used prop. My molds still have the impression of a wookie hair stuck to the original C-38 by none other than Chewbacca himself. Stomper wont admit it but this is true....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You danged Islander Mafia types!! You already have a corner on the best molds for EVERYTHING ELSE!!! I admit I sold you the molds.... the molds of my of my buttocks (good thing the lights went out when you inspected the molds!!), and that Wookie hair you saw... well it's mine and I won't tell you from where! :huh:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"I'm picking up your sarcasm."

Ā 

"That's because I'm laying it on you pretty thick."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

MMMM.... sarcasm, it's what's for breakfast!! :P

Sometimes it's no fun being a newb. I actually got a fair way into this thread trying to figure out where the tape dispenser came into things. Now that I know I will have to just live with the fact that I could never afford to pay what some people here are prepared to cough up for it. However, if anyone finds the one and only screen-used dustpan from from the Cantina scene please let me know. I might be in a position to talk business by then.

I'm just wondering if someone can help me out . I ordered a pallet of these little beauties last week , and Paypaled for them yesterday . I have still not received the items I ordered . Has anyone had any dealings with this "Stomper" character before ? How is everyone else finding his delivery times ? Is he trustworthy ? I've heard that it can sometimes take up to a week to deliver to Australia . Are his products that much better than anyone else's stuff to make the wait worthwhile ?

I'm just wondering if someone can help me out . I ordered a pallet of these little beauties last week , and Paypaled for them yesterday . I have still not received the items I ordered . Has anyone had any dealings with this "Stomper" character before ? How is everyone else finding his delivery times ? Is he trustworthy ? I've heard that it can sometimes take up to a week to deliver to Australia . Are his products that much better than anyone else's stuff to make the wait worthwhile ?

Ā 

Ā 

LOL.... Dave, don't be surprised if your 2-tone hovis show up smelling like... butt! :P

LOL.... Dave, don't be surprised if your 2-tone hovis show up smelling like... butt! :P

Wow , I take it all back brother , you keep giving to the community ;)