DarthStevius

G'Day from Melbourne, Australia

Hi fellow troopers and wannabe troopers,

Just wanted to say G'Day from the land down under while I sit here sift through the wealth of info. a couple of hours prior to the New Year (sad I know!)

I have to say, I am beyond excited to be currently expecting (... my trooper uniform, which is currently under construction), and these forums are not helping calm me down  :laugh1: 

I've always wanted to get in to supporting the community and combining it with my love of Star Wars will be the icing on the cake - I can't wait...

cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve! Greetings from Sydney Great to have you onboard. Which Trooper are you running with?

Welcome to the boards, Steve!  There are a LOT of great Troopers down under, so you will be in great hands and meet some awesome folks involved with the FISD and 501st.  You should also get in touch with "Q", (gmrhodes13) who is the Imperial Attache for the TA Garrison.  He is a great guy and an absolute wealth of knowledge.

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Steve, and awesome to have you aboard mate - welcome to the FISD!!!

Hey mate. If you haven't done already, sign up to the TAG forum which is your local 501st garrison, introduce yourself there. You are part of Knightfall Squad (Victoria). The squad has a great and very social recruit & cadet program to join, you'll be invited to join once you intro yourself on TAG forum.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey mate. If you haven't done already, sign up to the TAG forum which is your local 501st garrison, introduce yourself there. You are part of Knightfall Squad (Victoria). The squad has a great and very social recruit & cadet program to join, you'll be invited to join once you intro yourself on TAG forum.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

Thanks Kris, I've been having trouble getting registered on the TAG forum.

(It keeps telling me the image verification code is wrong - but there's no image to copy, let alone get it wrong! :P )

Just waiting for someone to come back to me with what I need to do to complete it, so shouldn't be long before I'm on there.

Thanks to everyone else for the welcome too.

S