Weathering my Armor

First off I would like to say I am sorry about the crudity of the photo. I was in a rush to get my armor on to get a picture which is why I am sans pack. I used charcoal pastels that I shaved with a razor blade and then used a brush to apply the filings. Wipes off easily with a little 409 which is great. I will have to take some up close photos tomorrow for better detail as the phone didnt pick up alot of it. Feed back is appreciated, thank you!

HWT.jpeg

Edited by Netliquid

That looks good. That's what I use also. I use Novus #1 to wipe mine down. Does your belt normally sit that low? It should be right up on the button panel.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That looks good. That's what I use also. I use Novus #1 to wipe mine down. Does your belt normally sit that low? It should be right up on the button panel.

Thanks for the kind words! And usually not as I have someone else help me with it. I tried velcroing it myself as best I could but it wasnt taught lol :D

Will have to pick up some Novus 1, thanks for the tip!

Now I really feel like Im on Jedha :) :) :) :)

Edited by Netliquid

You don't hold front up with snaps in the ab and back of belt?

I know it sounds lame, but I dont have snaps yet (dont hurt me  :D ) Just using the velcro of the belt has held up for some troops but this the last thing I need to do.

Edited by Netliquid

You don't sound lame. Just eager! Just make sure it's up there when it counts. You looking your best, makes Us look our best.

• Like 1

You don't sound lame. Just eager! Just make sure it's up there when it counts. You looking your best, makes Us look our best.

This is very true, will do. Thanks Randy :)

Edited by Netliquid