Sign in to follow this  
Grayhawk845

Hello From NY

Good evening everyone. Well to start off, I immediately screwed up my screen name as it was supposed to be Grayhawk845 not "t" lol. <br><br>

Secondly I was introduced to high quality replicas during the airshow we had at Stewart airport in Newburgh, NY (where I happen to live) as there were some 501st memberso there. <br><br>

Well as everything I do seems to cost me a lot of money, I figured I'd try my hand at this. Seeing as how I'm fanatic over storm troopers, and wish to try and skydive one day all dressed up.<br><br>

As for general information about my I paint aircraft for a living, have a wife and 2 kids, and enjoy having expensive hobbies.<br><br>

So here I hope to learn and get my own suit one day.

Edited by Grayhawk84t

Hello and welcome to the Empire. I am part of the Empire City Garrison - Hudson Valley Squad, the one that you would be in and the group that you saw at the air show. Go on the 501ECG site and apply.  There are alot of great people that will help and answer any questions you have here and in the garrison. This site has a wealth of knowledge. Let me know if you need anything.

Hey Shane and welcome to FISD! Like my buddy Dave said, introduce yourself over at www.501ecg.com/forum<br><br>

You would be a part of The Empire City Garrison and a member of the Hudson Valley Squad. Check out the getting started threads here and you will find a ton of info that will help you on your way to becoming a stormtrooper and part of the ECG. Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Have fun and good luck!

Welcome Shane! Skydiving trooper, sounds insane but great. Looking forward to it! Good luck on your journey to becoming a trooper. Feel free to post questions when you have any.

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Shane! Another ECGer here, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the Empire. I am part of the Empire City Garrison - Hudson Valley Squad, the one that you would be in and the group that you saw at the air show. Go on the 501ECG site and apply.  There are alot of great people that will help and answer any questions you have here and in the garrison. This site has a wealth of knowledge. Let me know if you need anything.

Thank you sir. I Grew up in Goshen. Thanks for the re-direct.

Welcome Shane! Skydiving trooper, sounds insane but great. Looking forward to it! Good luck on your journey to becoming a trooper. Feel free to post questions when you have any.

Haha, well, I love skydiving, it's not a cheap hobby, but nothing could be more fun. so why not combine the 2? I get to jump a lot with the West Point team during their practices, so I can imagine their faces when there's a storm trooper on board  :peace:

A skydiving stormtrooper... Maybe have to add that one to my bucket list!<br>

I'll definitely look out for the clip on youtube<br>

Welcome to the forum.