Accessory continuity

ukswrath

Just curios.  What does everyone's pack look like and what weapon do you carry when you troop?

I prefer the DLT-19, since it is lighter than the T-21 (and I have not built the T-21 yet).

20170104_191326_zpsnvm526np.thumb.jpg.a326f014d96ace0321b0de59f909c11d.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 2

Just curios.  What does everyone's pack look like and what weapon do you carry when you troop?

Chris and I are building the same pack here as you and Randy.  I'll be using the SE-14r or DLT-19, and we're making a Minimag PTL that Chris wants.

On 2/3/2017 at 9:59 PM, CrookKnight said:

This is my pack, 

20150708_143603_resized_zps11jd3cpp.thumb.jpg.550cd471d9cf5460a7cd45669d07a7c2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 3

Your weathering job is awesome Joseph!<br><br>

I've bought pouches from Anthony Bailey and they're fantastic, can't recommend him enough. What's his T21s made of? Resin?

On the topic of Battlefront 2... I have a steam key for the game if anyone wants to use it for closeup screenshots/just to give it a playthrough. PM me and I'll send it your way :)

Nice - thanks for offering! I don't have bandwidth to play, but will honor a bounty for high quality screen caps that we can use as reference. :)

On the topic of Battlefront 2... I have a steam key for the game if anyone wants to use it for closeup screenshots/just to give it a playthrough. PM me and I'll send it your way :)

What is a steam key?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What is a steam key?

Serial code that can be used on the Steam Game Platform to active and download a copy of the game.

It's single use, that's the only reason I'm not posting it public. Would rather someone within the community use it.

Edited by Alay

• 4 months later...

I hope it is okay to contribute my own reference pics... 

+ Note these guys are wearing MP40 pouches and drop boxes

+ A couple of them are armed with E-11s, but almost all of them are rocking the DLT-19

+ Throughout this storyline, pauldrons indicate rank with orange being sergeant (and possibly higher)

hwt01_zpszv6yqvd8.jpg.9cc69f706e5cf6b4902b0909f3f9a080.jpg

hwt02_zpscsxa2ocb.jpg.86d450755352465f5412ec9b176c206b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/CorvusTortus/hwt03_zpsn9rqq1vm.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Contributing photos and information is always welcome, Bradley!

While there are certainly more than a few variations on the HWT, the current CRL was based on the original Battlefront game.  There are differences even within the above examples, i.e. some are not wearing a shoulder MP40 ammo pack or pauldron and the one in the screen cap has no drop boxes.  

Setting up and revamping the existing CRL was quite a task, (believe me), but for the sake of continuity we have to set a standard.  It all comes down to uniformity... 

Hopefully we will see you joining the ranks as a HWT soon! (hint hint)   :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hopefully Anovos ships my armor in the next week or two, so that I can finally actually start the process of fitting my armor! I do plan on becoming an EIB Heavy. I've got the DLT-19 ordered from HFx, I've got a trooperbay orange pauldron, and I'm looking at the economy of building, buying, or commissioning the three MP40 pouches. I'm planning the backpack last, in the event that the Heavy in EA BF2 introduces a backpack design I like more and that is approved into the CRL.

I do plan on becoming an EIB Heavy.

Aiming for it at the start is definitely the way to go--much easier to build with the centurion details in mind then it is to build it then retroactively add them :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Tony,

Or to anyone else that can answer:

So far, the only color pauldron that’s approvable for HWT is orange correct? What the deal with the other colors I’m seeing that aren’t Sandies?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange is the only one approvable as it was the only one seen in the source game.  How people troop though after approval is a different matter entirely.

41 minutes ago, magni said:

Even worse is when regular TK's wear one:laugh1:

If you had seen the Legion TK profiles back in they day, it was not uncommon for older Legion members to have their official 501st profile photo with a pauldron.  Thankfully FISD played a very big part in getting that changed.

• Like 4