A New backpack from Spain.

J.Sherpi

Welcome, Javi!  We can always use another HWT in the ranks, and I am looking forward to seeing your build!  If you can post photos of your progress, we can help you better, and if you have any specific questions, just let me know.  I am going to PM you some diagrams of measurements.

I have checked the measures that you have published today, are mandatory or orientative for basic high in 501st? Thanks.

One issue I see is the upper left box is very narrow. Also, are you adding the 6 vent.strips on the upper right box?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, I'm new to this forum and I write from Spain, today I start my backpack construction for Hwt, I would like your advice during the realization of this.

How is it going?

Have not seen any pictures in a while.  Did you finish your pack build?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Javi.<br>

I was having same problem yesterday trying to upload pictures on a thread. No matter which link of the Photobucket I used. Apparently we're not alone in this issue as you can see here:<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40477-uploading-photos-in-message/#entry541128'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40477-uploading-photos-in-message/#entry541128</a><br>

I could upload images by posting through tapatalk. I wrote a reply and edited it adding a picture. That way worked for me. At least posting via iPhone.<br>

Hope that helps.