First HWT, almost complete, few questions

You are correct saying that less is more when it comes to weathering HWT armor, Pete.  I know some choose not to weather it at all, but IMHO it looks as if they stepped right off a transport ship with clean shiny armor.  Hopefully you will aiming for levels 2 and 3, which require a certain amount of weathering.  For a great example of this my buddy Charles has it nailed in his HWT EIB submission thread:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30336-tk-72627-requesting-hwt-eib-status-fx3/

Not too much, not too little.

Don't forget to do your pack as well!  Below is a pic of mine.  I used silver paint and a "dry brush" to give it that well-used look.

20150712_082425_resized_1_zpssjojm7mh.jp

Looks good buddy!! I'm looking to build a TD as my first kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going for Sandie and haven't already done so, I would check out the MEPD:  http://forum.mepd.net/ Their requirements for packs, weathering and armor are different than the HWTs.  (Unless of course we could convince you to go Heavy Weapons Trooper, LOL).

• Like 1

So I have on four different occasions submitted pictures and have attempted to join the 501st German Garrison. However as I have been told many within and outside of the garrison said I should have been approved based on the photos for basic entry. <br><br>

I am contemplating joining a unit back when I return to the states and or sell my HWT pack (made by crookknight) and use my Tk for display and Halloween.

Sandies are just stuck on 1 planet, where Heavies can and do go anywhere. lol

One planet, not any more, now we see them on Jedha lol  ;). Don't get me wrong I love my heavy also.  

• Like 1

Easy Pete, I think he bite's

I nibble haha

It seems that every time I submit pictures they say this or that needs to be changed then previously. <br><br>

They stated I need 8 teeth not 6 or 7, and my shins over lapped incorrectly in the rear.

Hey Sebastian have you taken a look at the CRL page yet? This should assist you in preparation for approval. http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Also, If you state all that you've been denied on along with maybe some photos we'll get you through this process.

• Like 1

It seems that every time I submit pictures they say this or that needs to be changed then previously. <br><br>

They stated I need 8 teeth not 6 or 7, and my shins over lapped incorrectly in the rear.

If you could post up the "problem" photos here along with the concerns they have we can better help you.