Do not send money to THG Props

gmoney

AND then he's still selling on Facebook! Right now he's selling BSG props for $200, hopefully he will get one person to buy one and then he can give me my $205.<br>

Sorry to vent guys, it's really frustrating. I did nothing wrong. I paid the same day I purchased the product. I was patient. I was respectful in my communications asking for updates. The only mistake I made was purchasing something from THG props. ☹️ 

That's the problem with F'ckbook. It's worse than ebay. 

Don't buy from facebook! You often don't  who you're buying from or what you're going to get. And facebook doesn't give a crap about its members.

Great idea Feliz!<br><br>

I did end up finding another E-11. I ended up buying a BlasterMaster 3D printed one. It will be tedious smoothing out the print lines, but everything was perfect and it should assemble well. I ended up getting the electronics kit for light and sound too. I may end up getting a Hyperfirm as well for trooping, not sure how the BlasterMaster one will hold up if I dropped it.<br>

I ended up getting a DL-44 kit from BlasterMaster as well and I love it! Ray was a great guy to work with both times and I will likely purchase my F-11 for my FOST from him as well.

I have a Hyperfirm, but after I get caught up on my current projects, I wasn't to get a Blastermaster E11 kit. I've been in contact with Ray and your correct, he is great guy! If you haven't already, check out his YouTube videos.