TK-11369 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [RT-MOD] [294]

TK11369

Name: Reno Rodriguez
Forum Name: Yoda 728
Golden Gate Garrison

Height: 6’2"
Weight: 220lbs

EIB app - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38395-tk-11369-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rt-mod-622/?p=513839

501st profile - http://www.501st.com...hp?userID=22101

Armor and Helmet: RT-Mod
Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Kittle
Hand Guards: Sonnenschein
Neck Seal: Other
Holster: Other
Electronics: ukswrath
Blaster: Hyperfirm

Front

IMG_9402-crop_zpsbb37bnpv.jpg

Back

IMG_9405-crop_zpshyg9ouzr.jpg

Left

Left_zps1xqcgubx.jpgLeft%20arm%20up_zpstqmnnj0d.jpgLeft%20kidney%20to%20ab%20gap_zpsybzjsna

Right 

Right_zpsbj9oiozs.jpgRight%20arm%20up_zpscqshtkoe.jpgRight%20Kidney%20to%20Ab%20gap_zps6tomwp

Action 

Action_zpseubwistz.jpg

Helmet Front

Helmet%20front_zpsm9y8z0yt.jpg

Helmet%20front-crop_zpsdwsnxqqn.jpg

Helmet Left

Helmet%20Left_zps3d2lxtox.jpgFrown%20amp%20tube%20stripes_zpsonywrccz

Helmet Right

Helmet%20Right_zps4maqxn3d.jpg

Helmet Back

Helmet%20back_zps2r4aerhh.jpg

Lens

Green%20lens_zpsr1cwq7lg.jpg

S-Seal

S-seal_zpso5rvt6jg.jpg

Shoulders

Shoulder%20cover%20left_zpsxpqbsxnp.jpg

Neck Seal

Neck%20seal_zps2ajxymqz.jpg

Ab

Ab%20buttons_zpsyyfafwz2.jpg

Waist Belt

Belt%20center_zpsdmgz5sqj.jpgBelt%20left_zpsjjrvbgxi.jpgBelt%20right_zps0kvrctwf.jpgBelt%20back_zpsrhbsowdq.jpgBelt%20back%20right_zpspvpoaqaa.jpgBelt%20back%20left_zpsv26j9dto.jpgBelt%20connect%20outer_zpsn7ouhq0e.jpg

TD

TD2_zpschkoh0np.jpgTD1_zpsr0dkp2t4.jpg

Legs

Sniper%20left_zpsuhrikj5k.jpgSniper%20right_zpsfrjklkvn.jpg

Shins_zpskdlk7to7.jpgCalves-crop_zps4l6gtp3c.jpgThigh%20ammo%20left_zpsowmbrnlu.jpgThigh%20Amo%20right_zpsuuyun9zt.jpg

Details

Inner%201_zpsemk6db7i.jpgInner%202_zpsahiuu9hx.jpgInner%203_zpsfu62yp9c.jpgCod%20amp%20Posterior_zpswikp6mt4.jpgThigh%20inner_zpsvmkipfnh.jpgArm%20assembly_zpszvhvjsey.jpg

Forearm_zpsqal8hzb9.jpg

IMG_8272_zpsm6tlmc60.jpg

Gloves

Flex%20had%20guards_zpscp4tcsvr.jpg

Boots

boots_zpsoxtk9cf6.jpg

Blaster

Blaster%20right_zpsynxokiag.jpgBlaster%20D%20ring_zps6lzwghss.jpgBlaster%20left_zpsmtttectz.jpg

• Like 1

Glad to see another RT-MOD going for Centurion. Great looking set you have Reno! I see you closed that right thigh in at the bottom. You look great but to me they both still look big on you. If you walk great, cool. Just nothing looks worse then a knock knee'd Trooper. And just make a shorter strap to close that right side cause they'll definitely need you to close it up like your left side. Good Luck Reno!

• Like 1

Hey Reno thank you for your Centurion application and thank you for making the repairs suggested by Sly during your EIB application. It is my pleasure to review another fellow garrison members Centurion application, let's do this.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present, your armor displays all the requirements needed for Centurion. Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion level. Great job Reno    :salute:

At this point I would normally encourage you to get out serve the empire but you've been doing that for quite some time already  :jc_doublethumbup:. Keep up the great work.

• Like 3

Tony & Sly, <br><br>

Thank you for taking the time to look over my armor and aprove me for centurion level. I will serve Lord a Vader and the Empire with pride!!<br>

Long live the Empire. VADER'S FIST!!

Tony & Sly, <br><br>

Thank you for taking the time to look over my armor and aprove me for centurion level. I will serve Lord a Vader and the Empire with pride!!<br>

Long live the Empire. VADER'S FIST!!

Our pleasure Reno

• Like 1