Suggestions for industrial strength white velcro?

Tiderion

I've been looking for industrial-strength white velcro strips for a while, but can't seem to find all of those adjectives at the same time.  White velcro, yes?  White velcro that's industrial strength?  Hard to find...  Does anyone have a good suggestion?  FYI - Talking about for making strip covers for the various leg and arm armor pieces.

• 1 month later...

Assuming you're going to glue it in properly, with E6000, the sew-in kind (without adhesive that competes and loses) is best. Sewing shops, like JoAnn's, are your best bet for that.

JoAnn's definitely carries it. Comes on rolls, just buy by the foot or yard. :)

• 2 months later...

Michael's has it at almost every location. I buy tons of it. Make sure to pull up a 40% off coupon on your phone to get the best price. E6000 will still work even through the adhesive. Just use clamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon, generally cheaper than other retailers

Not usually for small items, though, because they have to add in shipping.  Once you get into the sub-$5 range, I find it's often not too tough to meet or beat their prices locally, with no shipping cost (or time).  The exception might be cheap stuff that ships directly from China (taking the slow boat, 1 month delivery time) that's sold via Amazon, but not BY Amazon.  (not Prime, either)  For those who are extra patient, that's usually cheapest option.

Amazon definitely carries it, however, when local retailers don't.  (or have unusually high mark ups)