TD build

shwarzwald

Hey everyone just getting this build going and already got some work done to the helmet. However the more I stare at this helmet the more I feel like it wouldn't be approvable.(Used to everything being perfect and symmetrical)
By any chance could I get some feedback?5tde9QI.jpgBNd6I7F.jpgxwxXzSo.jpgsY459ZC.jpgCuWnGck.jpg
Edit:Fixed it so photos appear correctly.

Edited by shwarzwald

Thanks for the suggestion and link. I forgot to update here since I've already moved on after doing more adjustments.(Like moving the ears down and trimming them more)

In addition all my armor pieces have been trimmed. Now its down to fitting everything perfectly and making sure my cover strips measured out correctly.

Ā 

Edit-It would also help out if I made sure I was testing the parts on the correct limbs. (Had the shins on the wrong leg. XD)

Ā 

KaniYHe.jpg

cytbr0R.jpg

BrtKlA3.jpg

Edited by shwarzwald

Ok so extra abs came in today so I started on the kidney plate extensions! That way the gap on the sides is smaller or nonexistent.Ā 

Ā 

sc9uVsK.jpg
On a side note I'm pretty sure I need bigger shins, so I'm looking into either AM2.0 or wtf shins.

Edited by shwarzwald

Ok so I'm starting on the thighs and would like some feedback. Atm I still need to trim more off the top to bring them up higher. However I would like to know if the thigh is pointed toward the right direction, if the lines at the top look good, and if the spacing is fine. Ā Once I know those three factors I can finish the right thigh and copy it to the left one.

Ā 

w4qhEq2.jpg

While I'm waiting to hear some feedback I went ahead and got the left thigh about 95% done as well. Something I may have to do is alter the shape of a few parts ( Shoulder bells widened, butt plate a little more curve, and the left thigh needs a better curve in the back.)

Ā 

Any feedback on the post above would be super super appreciated though. Every opinion helps make this better.

Ā 

WJbh39O.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I would like some feedback for the shins. Another member suggested I had them mixed intially Ā so I took his suggestion and fixed it. I have them mocked up, but would like some feedback if they look good before I make my final trimming and start glueing on the inside coverstrip.

Ā 

5BbZuUQ.jpg

Ā 

Also I would like a little feedback if the teeth looked good for the helmet. I'm not sure if I should make the fourth holes bigger or not.

Ā 

FKLNOGG.jpg

Do you have your boots? You may not want to trim your shins until you have fitted them with your under suit and boots on.

• Like 1

Do you have your boots? You may not want to trim your shins until you have fitted them with your under suit and boots on.

Yes I do have my boots. They are waiting to dry after I painted them white (emulating the old screen style where they painted over black boots.)

Ā 

Also thank you for responding. I get verrrry little traffic here for some reason. ( Not sure if I posted it in the wrong area? Too many pictures? Just not sure.)

No, you have two inner halves together on one leg and two outer halves together on the other leg. Simply swap the outer right in the photo which is the inner left, and swap the inner left which is the outer right, and you have them perfectly assembled.

Edited by troopermaster

Ok so I swapped the shins around. It didn't feel right against the calf muscles. Switched them back. Still felt wrong. Switched legs. Wrong. Switched them around again. Wrong. Anyone got suggestions for how to fix this? Do I need to heat form them over my shins or something? <br>

Also these are wtf shins if that helps.