T-21 Owners - Seeking feedback on storage/carrying options

Hello fellow troopers!

I am super thrilled that I got a T-21 literally hours before my Rogue One trooping began.

Now that  I have been out and about with it, I’ve turned my attention to protecting it and transporting it.

It doesn’t seem wise for a ton of reasons to carry it out in the open.

That being said, I was looking for advice and recommendations on what fellow T-21 owners use to protect/carry their BFGs?

Soft case vs. hard case… pro’s and con’s

Thanks 

A lot of it depends on whether it is a Hyperfirm or home/scratch built, BJ.  With a Hyperfirm you could use a soft case, as it is basically indestructible.  The same with a home-built as long as you don't bang it around too much.  You might try a gun store to find out what size you will need.  I personally have never used a case for my HF, and never run into a problem carrying it to or from a troop.

• Like 1

I bought the 52" x 16" version of this for my Hyperfirm DLT-19.  I'm hoping my T-21 will also fit in the case.  The padding is ok, but with rough handling it may not be enough for a more brittle BFG.  It is pretty roomy inside so perhaps you could add more foam if you wanted.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OLVHMO?th=1&psc=1

• Like 1

For my T21 and DLT-19 I transport in a foam sleeve, for storing at home I have them on a weapons rack up off the floor. I have often looked at a rifle box or similar for transport but they are very large.

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the comments. Mine is not a HF, it is one of Blaster 8266's beautiful productions. It's solid, but I just want to protect it. I also am thinking that it is a "safer" and more responsible to carry it into a troop covered. I like the idea of a hard case, but I'm looking for a used price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk