Kenny_a first attempt Anovos build

Kenny_a

Ok so I have my Anovos armor for some time now, after looking at builds and learning something new almost every day, I finally am confident to actually build it :)<br><br><br>

So I trimmed everything, and i am going to start with the fore arms, the first fit I have done, does this look ok before start trimming it to size?post-24737-0-49301200-1482080120_thumb.jpgpost-24737-0-37087700-1482080252_thumb.jpgpost-24737-0-08008100-1482080265_thumb.jpg<br><br>

I cut here ,right?post-24737-0-20229400-1482080308_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kenny_a

• 1 month later...

Ok it has been a while, with all the festivities and such :)<br>

So I have build the fore arms and biceps and the shoulder bells, not that I needed to do much on the bells.<br>

I still need to cut of some parts sticking out, keep that in mind ;)<br>

I need to make some more pictures :/<br>

Big thanks to ukswraths build and many others who's build helped me to do this :)

post-24737-0-98254000-1485160280_thumb.jpg

At the moment I am working on the shins, after that the thighs, then I will do the small finishing touches and begin strapping.<br><br>

I will soon have questions regarding the shins wether they are correct or if have a wrong numbered pair.<br><br>

Thanks!<br><br>

I was really overwhelmed when I got my kit but after seeing a lot of builds I was confident enough to actually do it, after time i see it is not that hard :)<br>

I am also trying to find a way to modify the belt in a way I don't need to remove anything...but make it centurion acceptable

Edited by Kenny_a

At the moment I am working on the shins, after that the thighs, then I will do the small finishing touches and begin strapping.<br><br>

I will soon have questions regarding the shins wether they are correct or if have a wrong numbered pair.<br><br>

Thanks!<br><br>

I was really overwhelmed when I got my kit but after seeing a lot of builds I was confident enough to actually do it, after time i see it is not that hard :)<br>

I am also trying to find a way to modify the belt in a way I don't need to remove anything...but make it centurion acceptable

Judging by what I've seen so far you're doing just fine  :duim:

Ok I am working on the shins at the moment, but with all that label mismatch by Anovos and such I better ask first if mine are ok or not.<br>

I haven't trimmed the overlap in the back yet, I also go for the bra hook method.<br>

Idk if you can see it on the picture but the longer sides are on the outside, but I read here and there that they should be on the inside and some say the other way around so ...

post-24737-0-01293500-1485710195_thumb.jpg