Voice Changer for Captain Phasma

Okay so I just got done trooping for the first times this week and am on the hunt for a voice changer that will make me sound more like Phasma. 

I've found a few threads for the Kylo helmets but haven't seen anything about voice changers for Phasma. 

Does anyone have any advice on what I could do?

I cannot do the accent because of my own actual accent. Even if it was something that made me sound a bit more tinny or deepened my actual voice, that'd be great. 

• 1 year later...

Hi Molly! I'm working on a voice changer, should have it done by the end of January. Calvin is doing the same. It involves a condenser mike, and amp and a guitar pedal. Pretty freaky but a garrison mate uses it for Vader and he sounds awesome . I'll send you a pm when its done. You can do that accent, I have faith in you

Hi Molly,

You could try contacting Paul (@pwhitrow)at TRamp. (https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp)

I use his TRamp system for my TK, but I know it features lots of other character samples, including Vader, Jawa, Scouts, droids, Kylo and loads more. If he doesn't already do Phasma, it's worth seeing if it's in the pipeline for TRamp. 

Best wishes,

Dan :-)

Hey Molly,

Like the above poster, I use an audio system in my TK armor that works great and has a very large range of easy adjustability, called TKTalkie. The guy who runs it's name is Brent and he's on the FISD boards here as lerxstrulz - someone may have already created a custom voice map for the TKTalkie platform that sounds like Phasma (I know it's also able to be used for multiple character voices with ease). If anyone did, he might know. Or he might just have some suggestions. Hit him up! Good luck :)

• Like 1

On 03/01/2018 at 4:04 AM, CableGuy said:

Hi Molly,

You could try contacting Paul (@pwhitrow)at TRamp. (https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp)

I use his TRamp system for my TK, but I know it features lots of other character samples, including Vader, Jawa, Scouts, droids, Kylo and loads more. If he doesn't already do Phasma, it's worth seeing if it's in the pipeline for TRamp. 

Best wishes,

Dan :-)

He does have Phasma on the TRamp, I was talking to him recently and these are the different loops that he has.

Screenshot_20180104-222648.png

• Like 2