Remaking of EP4, 5 & 6

Auel

With all the side stories coming, what do you thinking the possibility of Disney remaking EP4, 5 and 6?

Maybe with the inclusion of all Rogue One characters, troops, weapons etc to make it even more canon to the universe.

Edited by Auel

They're not going to do it. Their reputation will drop considerably and the sharemarket will go down. As humper said, some things just shouldn't be remade.<br><br>

I mean, comeon, many kids nowadays ( i use to be one 0f the,) Didn't even know some movies had an original movie, and find the original to be boring because of camera quality, or not enough fight scenes (Yeah, I was biased back then) I loved the prequel trilogy for stupid reasons, now I prefer the original trilogy, because I can fully understand the dialogue and the love for the movie. As again, why would you remake a movie that was practically perfect? It wouldn't be called the original trilogy anymore, it would just be the remake trilogy. Are we seriously going to ruin peoples legacy? In the future, they might not even know who tf is harrison ford, mark hamill or carrie fisher. Don't forget the hundreds of extras and stunt actors who contributed their moments to be imbedded in our minds. Especially the trooper who knocked his head on the door... Or Sir Alec Guiness. Looked upon as a great actor and observer.

Can't see it, Disney will milk new stories for as long as they can, can't see them going backwards

• Like 1