Blaster stand project

Hi, thought I would ask if anyone could provide some input/critique for a project me and a friend are doing.

Our goal was to create a rather simple, but good looking stand for my blasters, a couple of E11s and a Scout Blaster.

The "prototype" is made out of laser cut and engraved acrylic in three pieces. Any feedback in regards to the design or just general input is greatly appreciated as Im sure many of you have experience with blaster stands.

Blastech-e11-stand-1.jpg

Blastech-e11-stand-2.jpg

Blastech-e11-stand-3.jpg

Blastech-e11-stand-4.jpg

Looks sharp, Erik! I like the simple design, which doesn't detract attention away from the weapon

Exactly right - Understated simplicity ;)

Would also look amazing in brushed aluminium with black lettering, I reckon.

Thank you all so much for the feedback!

There are still some minor modifications remaining until we are satisfied, but it should be sorted soon. No design change, just fine tuning.

If there is interest, sure we could do a run of these once they have been finalized and a batch is produced :)

Thank you all so much for the feedback!

There are still some minor modifications remaining until we are satisfied, but it should be sorted soon. No design change, just fine tuning.

If there is interest, sure we could do a run of these once they have been finalized and a batch is produced :)

I would make a suggestion.

Some blasters will not hold on your stand well. I've found when making a few stands myself that the blaster tends to tilt because the side with the magazine is heavier. Depending on the fit and how it connects to the blaster as well as the material being used in the cradle this may not be an issue but it's something to think of.

With a resin copy it's much less noticeable but if someone has a real magazine or a sterling, it's super heavy on this side and will turn over.

I would make a suggestion.

Some blasters will not hold on your stand well. I've found when making a few stands myself that the blaster tends to tilt because the side with the magazine is heavier. Depending on the fit and how it connects to the blaster as well as the material being used in the cradle this may not be an issue but it's something to think of.

With a resin copy it's much less noticeable but if someone has a real magazine or a sterling, it's super heavy on this side and will turn over.

Yeah, we did experience a tilt, but modified it slightly to counter this. Your point regarding a real sterling is very true, it would tilt.

Will look into modifying it to make sure it won't fall over on the magazine side. Thanks for the input!

Yeah, we did experience a tilt, but modified it slightly to counter this. Your point regarding a real sterling is very true, it would tilt.

Will look into modifying it to make sure it won't fall over on the magazine side. Thanks for the input!

Since you are using a clear acrylic, you could put a small nub on the plate the direction of the tilt so the grip would stop this.

IT would be hardly noticeable and would only need to be about  2-4mm tall. Just enough to stop the grip from twisting.

Since you are using a clear acrylic, you could put a small nub on the plate the direction of the tilt so the grip would stop this.

IT would be hardly noticeable and would only need to be about  2-4mm tall. Just enough to stop the grip from twisting.

Yeah, thats exactly what we have done. Was gonna try it yesterday but a change in plastic lead to some delay.

Appreciate the input :)