COMPLETED! - 2016 FISD Annual Forum Hosting Fundraising Drive Is Over!

Dark CMF

Fans, Friends, Users of the FISD! (If you're reading this, that's you - just to be clear)

As you know, we have a website. I hope that you realize that the website is not magical. I know that sometimes it seems that way but I promise you that it isn't. That's another fandom that has magical websites. I think. Anyway... The forums aren't magic, and that means that someone works to make them happen. Someone works to make them happen, and that means that they cost money to host and to a certain degree to maintain.

Each year, we make a request for donations to keep the site up and running, and each year you blow our minds with your support and generosity.

Well, this post is our annual request. :D

If you'd like to donate to keep the FISD running as it has, please make your PayPal contributions using the Friends and Family option to: powrfwd37@aol.com

This will ensure that the Detachment website and forums are here for you to continue doing what you do, and to continue to foster the sense of community among our globally deployed Stormtroopers.

One Change For This Year...

Our original hosting agreement expired with last year's contribution drive, so the cost has gone up a good deal. As a result, there will be a far greater opportunity for more of you to contribute. 

Thank you, for your continuing support of the FISD, and the work that we do here.

Carry On, Stormtroopers, Fans, Friends, and Users of the FISD!

• Like 4

Donation Sent :) FISD is love <3 Happy Holidays!

Oddly enough, within the last 24 hours, someone on Facebook (someone here, actually) said "Where is the love?"  and my response was "Love is shiny and white!"  LoL

Thank you everyone that has donated so far!   :smiley-sw013:

• Like 5