TK85421's 12 Months as a FOTK

gmrhodes13

Well time goes by so quickly these days, the older you get the quicker the years seem to pass, I've had my ups and downs over the last year, a few medical issues, a couple of operations and just recently a mini stroke, but it's the 501st and trooping is what keeps me going.

It's been a little over 12 months since having my first order TK approved. All the wait and frustration to receive and build the armor in time for EPVII release is just a memory now.

Being the only FOTK in Western Australia has kept me busy at events, everyone wants a photo and how many times do I hear T8R being yelled out ;).

I was lucky enough to head over to Queensland this year to meet up with 2 of the other Australian FOTK's, first time we had 3 together in one place, to finally troop with some other FOTK's was a great experience. We all planned to troop as a different version just so the public could see the differences, which they seemed to enjoy.

I was hoping to make it to the next celebration but that is on the back burner now. To be able to troop alongside other FOTK's, seeing the photos from other events with 5, 10, 15 or more FOTK's all in one place looks amazing.

I've added a few pieces to the costume, pouch, pauldron, vests, side arm, heavy blaster and here are a few of the combination photos.

background troopers.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

Wow, Glen, you certainly have been busy!  I am envious as heck of you FOTKs...  you guys get all the cool toys!

• Like 1

I hear you, man. I love my FOTK. All I have to do is swap accessories between basic trooper, FN-2187, Riot Control, and Heavy Gunner (with or without the megablaster), and it's almost like having four different costumes. :D

• Like 1

I meant to ask the other night, how's the suit holding up?

Holding up really well, I suppose having all the pieces wrapped in toweling helps too ;)