Christian's ANH Stunt build thread [RS]

After tweaking the biceps a bit, I decided I was satisfied with the fit and prepared my bicep pieces for gluing:

IMG_2779_zps3j78xd9q.jpg

Then I glued the first coverstrip onto the biceps:

IMG_2780_zpsozpbqzun.jpg

...and the second one:

IMG_2784_zpsetvps4vj.jpg

So when the glue is fully cured, the biceps should be completely done - meaning all my arm pieces are finished!  :peace:

While the E6000 on my biceps cured, I decided to get to work on the shins. I trimmed the front part first, then put on some painter's tape to allow me to start fitting them. This is how they look so far:

Front:

IMG_2781_zps9oighkhr.jpg

Side view:

IMG_2782_zps4x22gptp.jpg

The backs:

IMG_2783_zpsylljrjs4.jpg

If you guys think the shins seem to have a nice fit, I plan on trimming the back of the shins next.

I do need your collective wisdom for some help, though. I measured the overlap between the shin pieces on the back, and it is 50mm, but with a taper towards the bottom. So, in order to get a nice, even and centered cut line on the back, I need to trim a 25mm wedge from both pieces - as least as far as I can tell. I would really appreciate some tips on how to go about this :) 

Here is a picture, I hope it explains what I mean:

IMG_2785_zpsio4yauoj.jpg

I can't wait to hear your input  :duim:

Sincerely,

-Christian