Uploading pictures

Slayer6769

After much aggravation and grief on my part, I have finally figured a way to post pictures on this and other forums using my Android device. Hooray!!!<br>

I thought I would share what I came up with and hopefully it will help others. <br>

I tried photobucket and hated it!! I was slammed with ads. <br>

I tried Tapatalk, but I had something and still don't know what set wrong in my settings for it to work. <br>

I tried Imgur, no go either. <br>

After many foul words and spitting, I found something that did work. My problem all along was the pictures I was taking were too large of a format to post on a forum. Like the saying goes "there's a app for that". Lol!<br>

I found a app that not only allowed me to shrink the size of my pictures but saved my sanity. <br>

It's called "Resize" and it is free in the play store. <br>

You can resize all the photos on your mobile device. Cool thing about using this to shrink your pictures, not only will you be able to post on a forum, but if your emailing or texting a picture, it will download or send much faster. <br>

If you are trying to post pictures here using a mobile device and you have shrunk them down to size,you must switch from mobile version to desktop or full version. <br>

Hope this helps somebody!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Ive been using flickr, I use the share image option and copy and paste the bbcode it works great except for one minor issue.... I cant use the url download for my profile pic :( .....I was actaully gunna start a new topic on this but I think Ill try your resize app first.....is it usable on my laptop with windows 10??

• 1 month later...