I need someone with Corel Draw (or similar).

justjoseph63

Hola!  I need someone with Corel Draw or a similar program for an FISD related project I am working on.  It would probably take half an hour of your time, and I can't afford to pay you.  I can, however, send you a really cool official 501st car decal.  If interested, please PM me.  THANKS!  Joseph

You have been so needy lately Joe ;)

Only because my knowledge of computers could literally fit on a postage stamp, Preston.  In my day, computers were a thing of the future, like Buck Rogers.  You young whippersnappers have all the learning... In my youth, we used to have to travel miles in the snow to go to a troop.  Uphill.  Both ways.  Our armor was made from plywood.  Lots of splinters.  But we persevered.  LOL!!!

• Like 3

Only because my knowledge of computers could literally fit on a postage stamp, Preston. In my day, computers were a thing of the future, like Buck Rogers. You young whippersnappers have all the learning... In my youth, we used to have to travel miles in the snow to go to a troop. Uphill. Both ways. Our armor was made from plywood. Lots of splinters. But we persevered. LOL!!!

Well... At least you are wise now.

All taken care of, but thanks for your responses!  I will keep you in mind, though, as I always have come crazy project going on, LOL.