"Christmas TK" contest!

justjoseph63

Sorry, no sign to hold up as I didn't find out about this until after the pic was taken. And since I'm the only TK here on the Big Island this was a solo troop. Tons of fun though, soooo many happy kids, and a Santa that thought I was the coolest thing since Christmas! Mele Kalikimaka!

JxxBygR.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2016 at 2:34 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

This is a one of those things that I really look forward to each Christmas, handing out presents to younglings, but this year a couple of extra decorations.

Let's see how long it takes before I get unwrapped ;)

Entry 4 - It's A WRAP

d5jTBFc.jpg

Nice work, Q.  Glad you managed to make it out of the workshop explosion.

I am impressed with the festive details added to your bucket. Do you have any close-ups?

Edited by Sly11

On 12/20/2016 at 11:00 PM, wingnut65 said:

I am impressed with the festive details added to your bucket. Do you have any close-ups?

I only have this one

UhXlxrW.jpg

Edited by Sly11
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we have a winner!  Congrats to Glen, (gmrhodes13) who went ALL-OUT for this contest... your jacket is on it's way, sir!  Second place goes to Garrison Carida's very own Preston (Pretzel).  Great job, gentlemen!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Looks like we have a winner!  Congrats to Glen, (gmrhodes13) who went ALL-OUT for this contest... your jacket is on it's way, sir!  Second place goes to Garrison Carida's very own Preston (Pretzel).  Great job, gentlemen!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Awesome news, thank you very much Joseph for putting on this competition and thanks to everyone that took part.

I'm one happy trooper

oVQA3x8.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Oh happy day, my Big Brown Bag arrived, thank you once again Joseph for running this competition, I'm one happy Stormtrooper :D

msg-16782-0-70784800-1486709540_thumb.jp

• Like 4