First time builder--Anovos Stormtrooper ANH stunt

Hello--I'm currently working on my TK, and I think I'm pretty close to being done for 501st basic approval (with an eye toward L2 soon hopefully). I snapped a few shots , looking for any advice on improvements or fixes I need to work on. I know the bicep (my left) is riding a little high, and I plan on adding hooks to keep it in place. The belt has the basic modifications for stunt approval (fabric patches), boots are TK boots. I'm 5'6" 125 lbs, so a little short for a Stormtrooper. The pics are a little dimly lit, hoping to throw up some more high-res pics shortly. Any advice is greatly appreciated!<br><br>

***Edit: My pics aren't uploading. Prob something simple I'm doing wrong, but can anyone tell me how to embed pics in my post?

Edited by LuckySox

I personally don't see anything that would hold you up for basic approval. Even the belt looks good (for an Anovos belt). Looking sharp. :)

Which garrison are you applying to?

Awesome. As you can see by my avatar, I'm in Garrison Tyranus. We work hand-in-hand with Old Line Garrison on many events, in particular the bigger ones where neither of us has enough available members in order to put on a good show - the most recent example being last weekend's Scottish Christmas Parade in Alexandria, VA. We will also be doing some joint trooping with OLG for the Rogue One opening in less than two weeks, in particular at the National Air & Space Museum on the Mall in D.C.

Hope to see you at a troop sometime soon. :)

Awesome. As you can see by my avatar, I'm in Garrison Tyranus. We work hand-in-hand with Old Line Garrison on many events, in particular the bigger ones where neither of us has enough available members in order to put on a good show - the most recent example being last weekend's Scottish Christmas Parade in Alexandria, VA. We will also be doing some joint trooping with OLG for the Rogue One opening in less than two weeks, in particular at the National Air & Space Museum on the Mall in D.C.

Hope to see you at a troop sometime soon. :)

Sounds amazing! Getting ready to submit my approval pics, so if all goes well then hopefully our paths will cross in the near future.

Edited by LuckySox

Fantastic job on that armor, Jess, and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't have you TK ID number soon!  Great to hear you are heading for level 2!

Fantastic job on that armor, Jess, and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't have you TK ID number soon! Great to hear you are heading for level 2!

Thank you!