Sign in to follow this  
Flipt0_0

Just joined waiting for suit

I was going to hire a suit for a weekend bash at Butlins but ended up buying one from original storm troopers. Just waiting for it to turn up. Strange thing is I own a R and D company that own vac formers and several patents on a plastic repair system for aviation parts so I am not going to be too bothered if my pastic parts break as I can either remake or repair.<br>

is this "trooping" thing a big thing? Never heard of it.

Hey Gary, welcome along :) Are you in the UK?

Lots of 501st members here. And trooping is... well... addictive :D

Welcome Gary,

I'll start by warning you off re-manufacturing parts.  This is highly frowned upon and will get you excomunicated pretty fast!

Seeing as you're in the UK I would head over to the UK Garrison http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/and starting a WIP thread over there if you're interested in joining us trooping.

Trooping is basically a fancy way of saying attending an event in costume.  By doing this with the UKG you gain the support of other members to help kit up, have someone spot for you to ensure you're safe and also you get the benifit of being covered by the garrisons PLI.  

It's also amazing fun.  Kids, young and old, all love seeing the characters in the flesh and you wil allways make someones day.

Of course you can do this on your own, or with other groups, but if you want to be part of the 501st legion and get the benifits that comes with check out the UKG.

Hello and welcome aboard

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk