Shoretrooper CRL Live

gmrhodes13

Who are the approved or recommended vendors? There are many of them on Facebook now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Take a  look here. Oddly enough there isn't one on BSN, (at least I couldn't find one)

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/index.php?/topic/4295-shoretrooper-vendors-armor-and-weapons/

Take a  look here. Oddly enough there isn't one on BSN, (at least I couldn't find one)

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/index.php?/topic/4295-shoretrooper-vendors-armor-and-weapons/

My understanding is BS have a strong no manufacture naming policy.  I might be wrong though.

Wow, they got this one up and going quick!!!  Can't wait to see one in person!

The TFA costumes (Kylo Ren and First Order stomtrooper) set the precedent for getting accurate costumes built and CRLs released based on available references and quick-on-the-draw armor makers before the movie actually comes out. Still, either I haven't been paying close attention (which is true) or they must have set a new land speed record for getting the Shoretrooper CRL done.

• Like 1

Wonder how long it will stay in Pathfinders instead of SpecOps :popcorn:

Great to see it live. Now that we are behind, maybe we can crank out the RO TK?

The TFA costumes (Kylo Ren and First Order stomtrooper) set the precedent for getting accurate costumes built and CRLs released based on available references and quick-on-the-draw armor makers before the movie actually comes out. Still, either I haven't been paying close attention (which is true) or they must have set a new land speed record for getting the Shoretrooper CRL done.

You weren't paying attention :sSW_deathstar: