Image hosting

TK4205

I haven't been able to upload to photobucket all month. I started a Flikr account, but I haven't figured out how to post pictures, but only the links to the pictures.

If anyone has a remedy for this, please share it. It's too bad that the detachment must rely on a third party website to post pictures.

I haven't been able to upload to photobucket all month. I started a Flikr account, but I haven't figured out how to post pictures, but only the links to the pictures.

If anyone has a remedy for this, please share it. It's too bad that the detachment must rely on a third party website to post pictures.

Ive been going through the same thing with these forums.

I can log in and see my photos, but when I try to upload I get redirected to the login page. When I log in again, it tries to load the upload page but then goes back to login.

Seems that a lot of people are having trouble with photobucket. I read how people have paid for a premium account to get around this problem, just to have the same problem after paying. Members have started reporting PB to the various scam sites. Might be a good time to start saving the pictures I want to keep off photobucket.

I use flickr.. it's kind of a pain but here's what I do:

• Go to the photo I want to share
  • Click the share button
  • Select BBCode at the top of that share dialog
  • copy the BBCode text
  • paste into text editor
  • edit out the URL crap, just leaving the img tag
  • paste that remaining img tag code into my post (or you are posting many images, save up the img tags for multiple images and paste them all at once when you're ready

Threads like this make me glad I finally set up my own gallery to host my own images.

If you already have a web host for your own website, it's fairly straightforward for most hosts to add gallery software.

Not a solution, as I cannot "Fix Photobucket" I discovered just about two days ago when I encountered the same "login loop" there, that if I create an album, and open it I am able to upload photos directly into an album.  

That might help as a work-around in the meantime.  Hopefully, they get their stuff together soon.

Imgur works to a similar effect as Photobucket, I swap between the two when having troubles with Photobucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imgur works to a similar effect as Photobucket, I swap between the two when having troubles with Photobucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Copy that. Can't hurt to have a spare. Who wouldn't want their photos scattered throughout a half dozen different image hosts, right?

I'd have to ask for the number, and given the knowledge that our hosting costs just skyrocketed, I'd expect it to be pretty substantial but I can ask easily.  No telling how much space we'd actually need to do it, but we already use the overwhelming majority of the shared sites' bandwidth in the hosting plan.