Free jacket contest!

justjoseph63

Hello, Troopers!   As a continuing part of the FISD anniversary, I am having a photo contest, and the prize is a brand new (with tags) official Disney Imperial cog jacket, as seen below.  The jacket will be available in either medium or large only, and the contest is open to all members of the FISD.

Here is the lowdown:

1.  You must submit 2 photos of yourself in full TK armor.  One inside a grocery store with a cart, and the other in the toy section of a store holding a Stormtrooper figurine, (any size).

2.  The first Trooper to post both photos in the same post on this thread wins the jacket, which includes free shipping, no matter where you live.

3.  The contest starts today, and will run until someone claims the prize, or Dec. 31st, whichever comes first.

These jackets are really nice, (retail $60.00), and are perfect for sewing patches on, displaying your pins, or even having your name/TK # embroidered on.  Please note that I do not have these for sale.

So get suited up, get out there in public, have some fun and show your FISD spirit!  

AZLvhi3.jpg

• Limited Edition
  • Lightweight terry cloth body
  • 80% cotton / 20% polyester
  • Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
  • Applique artwork
  • Contrast black ribbed trim
  • Two front pockets
  • Fleece fabrication interior
Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore the image by Sly11, 2020
  • Like 2

Aaw, i'd love to see more threads like this :)<br><br>

How about instead of 'first past the post', there is a deadline date, with the most 'likes', being the winner?<br><br>

I'd offer up a prize myself but don't really have anything relevant :(

• Like 2

Aaw, i'd love to see more threads like this :)<br><br>

How about instead of 'first past the post', there is a deadline date, with the most 'likes', being the winner?<br><br>

I'd offer up a prize myself but don't really have anything relevant :(

I think you may be on to something. Very fun!
  • Like 1