TK-62726 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AP] [289]

Atin

Name: Marco Bossow
Legion ID: TK-62726
Forum Name: Atin
Garrison: Outer Rim Garrison

EIB Submission: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39294-tk-62726-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ap-655/
501st Member Page: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=21341&costumeID=124

Armor maker: AP
Helmet maker: AP
Blaster: Quest Design

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs

Canvas Belt: Robert Kittel
Holster: Darman
Hand Plates: Sonnenschein
Boots maker: Imperial Boots

Neckseal: Own made

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

A great build that's for sure, so we only have a few adjustment suggestions to balance things out and get you looking your absolute best.

Your shoulder bells need to come in ever so slightly at the top, but also need to be rotated forward to close up the gap between them and the chest plate. I think just a minor strap adjustment and better positioning while you suit up should take care of that.

Looking at this image below, I think also if you drop those biceps and fore arms, the gap at the wrist end will be reduced and the look will be more even. Maybe 15mm or so drop should do the trick.

I reworked my shoulder strapping to be tighter and more forward facing. Gaps have been evened out.

This suggestion is one of comfort more than anything. I know if i attempt stairs and the like, my thighs dig in to me at the top, so taking the protruding corners off the top of the cover strips will tidy them up and give less material to dig in to you.

How did I not think of that earlier? So much better now!

We have a question about the mysterious mark on your belt.

Is it a hole or a mark of some sort? either way if you can try and make it less visible, or even gone, that would be great.

Mystery smudge has been cleaned up.

Lastly, onto an accuracy point, talthough the crews you have used are flat blade, they are of the wrong size (too large) and could really do with a coat of black paint for that screen used look.

I replaced the screws with smaller ones and painted them black.

Onto the photos: Huge thanks to Jay, CoasterTK, for taking these for me!

IMG_3782_zpsie8jlp0h.jpg

IMG_3784_zpsdn5p93av.jpg

IMG_3785_zps70jdcsnt.jpg

IMG_3786_zpsnacrtkxd.jpg

IMG_3788_zpse4qksxfz.jpg

IMG_3791_zpsauckydsd.jpg

IMG_3794_zpspu8yohxi.jpg

IMG_3792_zpsphfl4lcc.jpg

IMG_3800_zpsbvzu9cx3.jpg

DSC00031_zpshvsdtwq6.jpg

DSC00011_zpsuftcfgat.jpg

DSC00025_zpsecckvy7z.jpg

DSC00013_zpswp4pirhr.jpg

DSC00028_zpspmz5wlg6.jpg

DSC00003_zps5j36o4pf.jpg

DSC00030_zpstmob3vma.jpg

DSC00027_zpsnmkxq6wz.jpg

DSC00026_zpstxlpqd2b.jpg

DSC09951_zpsqkabo4tg.jpg

DSC09954_zpsc6v2nr7e.jpg

DSC09952_zpsdgd8h77h.jpg

DSC09953_zpspnlbwam6.jpg

DSC09949_zpsuanujrsq.jpg

DSC09950_zpsxct3qcyi.jpg

DSC00015_zpslf5qrm21.jpg

IMG_3799_zpsfzgzmnuc.jpg

DSC09947_zps8swgo7no.jpg

DSC09944_zps2kps4q44.jpg

DSC09945_zpsprnis29p.jpg

DSC00017_zpsglkn4w6d.jpg

Let me know if you require any additional pictures. Cheers!

Edited by Atin
  • Like 3

Looking sharp, Marco, and GREAT job on those ab/kidney and back/kidney connections!  If I could make a couple of suggestions, they would be to trim off the last little bit of the return edges on the "hump" part of the forearms (picture) and perhaps raise the front of the belt a bit.  In theory, it should be touching or even overlapping the ab button plate a bit.  Fantastic job on that armor, sir, and I see a Centurion award under your name soon!

Also, AWESOME job on that E-11!!!

e541b419-e85b-46c1-885f-d066d56a962f_zps

Hey Marco Sly or myself will be with your shortly. As Joseph mentioned there is to be no return edge on the wrist side of the forearms. Please remove and post a updated photo when you get a moment. Thanks brother  :duim:

Thanks for the feedback! I took a solid 2 mm off the humps on the wrists:

DSC00032_zpsqsqu9swa.jpg

DSC00034_zpsux8wnaqk.jpg

Also, AWESOME job on that E-11!!!

Sheesh, I can't believe I forgot to give due credit here: Terry/Pandatrooper did a phenomenal job on that blaster indeed!

Edited by Atin

Thanks Marco. At L3 these areas are to be removed. If it's not too much trouble please remove more from the wrist side and submit a new photo. 

Thanks again

DSC00035_zpstkjtfq1tb.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_23801_1.jpg

Hi Marco, thank you for making the requested updates, and for your Centurion application, lets get to it.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all necessary requirements for level 3. Sly and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion. Excellent work.        :salute:   

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Nothing to add here, head on out and make the Empire proud    :jc_doublethumbup:

Awesome, thanks Tony! I've had help from countless people along the way, both here on whitearmor and from within my garrison, so thank you all so very much for helping me out and being such a great community!

• Like 1