CloneRocker5150's Anovos Stormtrooper build! - First Set of Armor ever

ParaDax

Hey guys! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to actual armor building, but I've had my Anovos armor for quite some time stored away. I started losing weight and I told myself I wouldn't build it until I felt at a comfortable enough size and weight to build it. Well here I am, 70 lbs lighter than what I was, from 270 lbs to 200 lbs and I'm ready to start troopin! I printed off the Anovos instruction booklet and have used that as a guide, although from extensive forum studying I made sure the get E6000 adhesive instead of cyanoacrylate glue like it said. Other than that I've barely started it. I've used the score and snap method for most of the upper half of the body, and that's as far as I've gotten, as I thought it to be wise to post on here for pointers and assistance. So let me have it people! All criticism and advice is welcome.

bed468020e50bd19ae5d14ee650e6587.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey Dax, welcome to the FISD. I'd check out Tony's(UKSWRATHS) build thread. It's become the bible of Anovos instructions. Since you've already got the armor let me recommend you check out the Advanced Tactics section and see how Troopers have taken theirs to the higher level of accuracy. You have a good start and you'll be trooping before you know it. Congratulations also on the weight loss! A set of armor is a great weight loss encourager! Good Luck Future Trooper!