Anovos Discount Code?

Hi guys.

I want to buy a TFA stormtrooper armor this week, and just wondering if anyone had a discount code that won't use it and could share it with me? 

If anyone can be soooo kind, I'd really really appreciate it !

If so, please, PM or email me benkenove@hotmail.com 

Thank you so much and I hope someone can help me :)

Ben. 

Thanks but I'm afraid (for what I see) that the discount is only for IN STOCK products, :( not for the TFA stormtrooper :( 

STAR WARS™ Collection: SAVE 15% OFF select IN STOCK items with checkout code STARWARS2016 at checkout. 

-----------

So, if anyone would have a discount code, I'd really appreciate it

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I purchased this preorder force awakens standard armor in 2016. Worst mistake ever! Still haven't received it! Been in contact with Anovos for over a year and a half...half of which I didn't hear from them for months. Delay after delay...excuse after excuse. Now I just want a refund...been almost 6months waiting for a refund. I'm just really disappointed with what I thought was a great deal with a reputable company. Now I think there scammers.

20 hours ago, tk1115 said:

I purchased this preorder force awakens standard armor in 2016. Worst mistake ever! Still haven't received it! Been in contact with Anovos for over a year and a half...half of which I didn't hear from them for months. Delay after delay...excuse after excuse. Now I just want a refund...been almost 6months waiting for a refund. I'm just really disappointed with what I thought was a great deal with a reputable company. Now I think there scammers.

Anovos is currently involved in a class-action lawsuit with "the Mouse" and LFL.  They used to be a decent company, but were removed from our "vetted" seller's list a while back because of the long delays and horrible communication.  So sorry you got the runaround from them, Tim.  If you need help finding a different armorer, we can help.