ANOVOS TFA Kit - thoughts?

Daetrin

I pre ordered the standard kit when it first went live, maybe last August/September. It's still saying summer delivery but I'd be shocked if it's not delayed. Anovos seem to have a habit of waiting until a couple of weeks before an item is supposed to ship and then delaying it by 3 months. <br>

For example, I pre ordered the neck seal for a first quarter release. 2 weeks before it's meant to ship, it gets a 3 month delay. The new delivery quarter has about 10 days left so I'm expecting an email this week saying there's another delay. <br>

Whilst I really hope the standard FOTK kit ships by September, I'd be amazed if it does. The whole point of the pre order was to get the kit in September, and get it built and cleared for events in December. <br>

Maybe I'm not being very optimistic, who knows? It's not like Anovos have a history of delays on products is it?!!!

• Like 1

So how would I cancel my order? That is the question!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Log into you account on the Anovos site. View orders, request to cancel or contact technical support.

Log into you account on the Anovos site. View orders, request to cancel or contact technical support.

Cheers. I was having difficulties with the Anovos website. I found it when I eventually got on.

Cheers. I was having difficulties with the Anovos website. I found it when I eventually got on.

You may need to keep an eye on the cancellation and even follow-up. Based on anecdotal forum feedback it seems 'getting out' might be as quick as getting your armour ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I wonder if either of the Anovos FOTK kits will be out before TLJ?

What wonders me even more is why the Premium Ensemble is set for summer and the Kit for Fall. I guess shipping the kit will be much easier because the is no need for pre assembling or am I wrong ? And when I ordered the Kit it was the first day of Pre-Order and many others Pre-Ordered after me and I guess it is be first-first served and not the Ensembles in general at first also when I ordered the kit days before someone ordered the ensemble. 

I think I will wait the additional time now also if I am angry. The things they delivered are very good and I am sure the Premium kit will be too. A few months wont make a change. It´s crap that they are ´´lying´´ but I just hope they deliver than :D 

I think I will wait the additional time now also if I am angry. The things they delivered are very good and I am sure the Premium kit will be too. A few months wont make a change. It´s crap that they are ´´lying´´ but I just hope they deliver than :D

If they do deliver on time maybe they'll be kind enough to offer you the new style FO bucket too

Sadly I've never seen Anovos offer a concession due to shipping delays, though I'd settle for a tactical vest and / or pauldron.

Absolutely no chance of a concession. I was just making a little fun out of the fact the kit will likely arrive just as they release the new EPVIII FOTK style helmet

• 10 months later...
17 minutes ago, ask382 said:

Has anyone reviewed a kit yet?? 

I understand this takes time, and the complications and all, but this is getting ridiculous...... 

I'm not aware of anyone taking delivery of a kit yet

• Like 1