Quick Question

The short, "go easy on me" answer is no. ;)

The mic tips are shaped wrong, have the wrong type screen, and have silver lining around the screen that does not exist in more accurate Hovis. Now, I don't know if the green acetate that comes with the AP is screen accurate or not. I did use it for a while and it worked just fine, but I grew tired of how they looked and replaced them. I also don't know if the trim is accurate, either, although I personally think it looks fine. I would definitely replace the Hovis and then see where to go from there. Hope that was an easy enough answer. :P

Neil,

The AP kit comes with green acetate for the lenses - really close if not the same as in the movie.

The mic tips are actually sink faucet covered with black tape, those need to go .. you can reach Stomper or Keith on this forum for more accurate ones.

The brow trim is accurate.

The neck trim is the same as the brow trim, so inaccurate. There's a couple threads that will give you a link on the accurate one, you can find it online, they sell it in the UK.

Yep stompers are very correct on the outside all thats missing are the guts. kieth makes the super accurate versions same as stompers but with the mic tip guts.

PM sent