HWT- The Evolution of Pretzel TK

Pretzel

Here's my pack with hidden mods. Chase lights hidden on seam of main pack controlled by top button on top left box. Flasing red led on left side of radio. Top of radio holds DVD player. With ESB playing 90% of the time! Enjoy!4230cd16643cb92ce5196f3b34f42d82.jpgd005b7c38038fc3f369351b92898157b.jpg2aba98253a845272e0f918e2c9d310e0.jpga54f572796f88ac2cf27cb75b865dbc7.jpg406ac7f0a5a28cb87ebf67f7910dc668.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

This is very impressive. Thanks for sharing it. :)
  • Like 1

Here's my pack with hidden mods. Chase lights hidden on seam of main pack controlled by top button on top left box. Flasing red led on left side of radio. Top of radio holds DVD player. With ESB playing 90% of the time! Enjoy!4230cd16643cb92ce5196f3b34f42d82.jpgd005b7c38038fc3f369351b92898157b.jpg2aba98253a845272e0f918e2c9d310e0.jpga54f572796f88ac2cf27cb75b865dbc7.jpg406ac7f0a5a28cb87ebf67f7910dc668.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

OMG that is flippin' awesome!!!!  I love the DVD player (and the Episode choice, as I'm an ESB TK lol)  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Wow thats too cool! Im eventually going to mod my radio to house a speaker set up for the TK loop. Just trying to find a good, cheap bluetooth/aux speaker with a good enough battery. Or i may just bite the bullet and purchase another aker amp to stick back there. Lights would be fun too

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

Yesterday we went to an unofficial troop. A birthday party for someone we knew outside the garrison. I decided to give it a test run.

Thoughts? I do plan on weathering it, and still need a HWT! Lol. I made some adjustments already so that pack sits more vertical. It seems a little off in this pic. Also tried on the black Pauldron for the first time.

79dfbd63c2e85eb15142b5fca35f8f0c.jpg

6d4ce2e66e4401318287fde167e5d64a.jpg

• Like 3

That is looking good! A little weathering and BOOM! Are you getting an orange pauldron so we can see you in the Advanced Tactics section? What BFG are you thinking?

• Like 1

I do have an Orange Pauldron :) I really don't know what BFG I want to go with yet! The DLT seems to be the most inexpensive option, but for some reason I wanna go towards the RT-97C because I do not see a lot of them floating around, and it is one of my favorites to use in Battlefront.

Anyone have any ideas on where to find an RT-97C ?

Edited by Pretzel

Well,

Yesterday we went to an unofficial troop. A birthday party for someone we knew outside the garrison. I decided to give it a test run.

Thoughts? I do plan on weathering it, and still need a HWT! Lol. I made some adjustments already so that pack sits more vertical. It seems a little off in this pic. Also tried on the black Pauldron for the first time.

79dfbd63c2e85eb15142b5fca35f8f0c.jpg

6d4ce2e66e4401318287fde167e5d64a.jpg

e5a7ea5f7bb2093428371c5643bf990e.jpg

What about this Pouldron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I like the pauldron old chap. That would go over great in a 4th of July parade! But more important Paul, give that Trooper to your left some help! Is it bad I can't stop staring?

• Like 1

I like the pauldron old chap. That would go over great in a 4th of July parade! But more important Paul, give that Trooper to your left some help! Is it bad I can't stop staring?

He is new and approved, bigger guy! Yes parts do need more detailing!!

I allow mine to get scuffed etc, but if i want to go tk i clean with magic eraser

to be honest, the originals in anh were a right mess

True. I stopped cleaning mine when I decided to be a HWT.

But I figured cleaning off eye shadow/washable paint should be easy enough for certain events to become "cleanish."

• Like 1

True. I stopped cleaning mine when I decided to be a HWT.

But I figured cleaning off eye shadow/washable paint should be easy enough for certain events to become "cleanish."

Eye shadow? What paint do you use

I may weather it properly

Eye shadow? What paint do you use

I may weather it properly

I haven't tried to weather it yet. I'm waiting on replacement parts.

Any eye shadow yes. Black/gray eye shadow for weathering. Not sure which paint. Still researching that.

• Like 1

I allow mine to get scuffed etc, but if i want to go tk i clean with magic eraser

to be honest, the originals in anh were a right mess I wouldn't recommend the magic eraser. It leaves scratches and dulls your armor. I like many use Novus polish to clean our armor.

• Like 1

Andrew is spot-on with that advice, Preston. I found the eye shadow/blush brush at a "Dollar" store, and works perfectly.  It actually stays on quite well, and just needs a touch-up now and again.  It only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to clean off the armor when you need to go shiny white TK.

I'm curious about this eye shadow thing.  I would think it would wipe off shiny armor pretty easily... but that's an issue, if it comes off too easily.  I'd hate to get hugged by someone wearing all white (Leah?) at a troop and have half of my weathering go with her... and one steaming mad hugger!

• Like 2

It actually stays on better than you would think, Kalani. It takes quite a bit of wiping with a de-greaser to get it off.

• Like 2