Hyperfirm E-11 B grade

Would somebody please be kind enough to post me a picture of a Hyperfirm E-11 B grade as it comes shipped out of the box?<br>

Also, what makes these B grades? I'm assuming B grades are seconds. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. <br>

I'm trying to decide on which blaster to get. I originally was going to get the kit on eBay that was discussed, but that may have to be down the road. I got enough building going on right now without adding to my already full plate.

Usually the B grades have slight (when I say slight, I mean slight) issues. Like tiny bubbles that formed while casting. 

I don't have one, but many in my garrison do and without looking really close at it you won't see any issues. I really recommend it though. I have a Hyperfirm DLT and it is great. My resin E-11, though really accurate, has the potential to break a lot easier than the Hyperfirm, which if dropped will just bounce. :)

I'll try to find a photo for you, or you could just ask Lewis (slavefire) for a pic. 

Edited by T K
  • Like 1

-----------

Not the best photo :/

But you see my DD and my buddy's Hyperfirm (modded with lens+wire) Hopefully you can get better pics.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2016 at 11:38 AM, T K said:

-----------

Not the best photo :/

But you see my DD and my buddy's Hyperfirm (modded with lens+wire) Hopefully you can get better pics.

Thanks Aaron!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working